question about the episode merchants of death

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

question about the episode merchants of death

Post by james olden » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

ok this might sound weird but we know flag head quarters was in southern california tell me why on tos episode merchants of death ki2t was michael was on their way to southern california like flag never been there before and also many of their missions was in southern california and also could the episode Return to Cadiz been right after merchants on death because return to cadiz was southern california beach and could their assignment that ki2t and michael was suppose to be goin to the beach for testing the hydro plane before getting interrupted on merchants to find what happen to devons friend that was missing????????????????????
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Re: question about the episode merchants of death

Post by Knight Racer » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

I never thought much consideration was thought out to the continuation between episodes.I mean how could Michael have returned to the foundation right after Stevie was shot only to have his partner be taken over by Mario.He loses his love of his life then the next day loses his partner man what a bad week!

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:02 am

lol thats true but what about knight of the drones when bonnie came back to the foundation then the ice bandits michael said its good to have you back bonnie?
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 am

There were lots of "rewards" for regular viewers in the show: things like the Goliath reference in 'Blind Spot', Adrianne, Garthe and Karr coming back, there's a reference to RC's pit crew in 'Knight Song'... Not as continuity-heavy as shows today, but it is in there. (There was also a reference to April, and where she went in the early scripts of 'Knight of the Drones' - I wish they left that in).

Anyway, with regards to Southern California - I think that Michael was eager to have a case there because he never gets to enjoy the place - he's always driving across the country to other places, such as Phoenix, Arizona in 'Merchants of Death'!
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:09 pm

so basically he finally has a chance to enjoy it on dead of knight at the beach for a second. also i think they shouldve kept a script about what happen to april cutis because that was one of the knight rider mystery questions ???what did the early scrpit say about april ??

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:23 pm

EXT. UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO - DAY

K.I.T.T. pulls out the way he came in, makes a smart turn
and accelerates, obviously in high spirits.

BONNIE'S VOICE
I see April kept you in top shape.

K.I.T.T.'S VOICE
Yes, but now she's accepted an offer
with a French firm. It's hard to
find good help these days.

BONNIE'S VOICE
(scolding)
Kitt....

They laugh.
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;