The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:47 am

The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by taoworm2323 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 am

The whole world hates NBC right now for what they are doing to Conan.
It's funny, now everyone feels like we did towards NBC when Knight Rider was canceled.

Ladies and gentleman, the peacock is now endangered. :lol:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

User avatar
Aydann.
Rookie
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:56 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by Aydann. » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:02 am

I will personally hate NBC if they don't make Season 2 of KR. If their "so short on money" cut another programme eh? :D
One man can make a difference, Michael.

User avatar
adrianna
Recruit
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:39 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Birmingham, UK

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by adrianna » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:59 pm

I hate them already for cutting the first season of KR and then cancelling it anyway, idiots at NBC! gggrrrrr
I could punch someone now :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kitt: :kittside: :kittconv: :karr:
---------------------
SEAN: Who's driving?!
KI3T: I am.
SEAN: Forget the driving, who's talking?!!!!
KI3T: I am, you may call me KITT...
----------------------

HILARIOUS! :kittconv:

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 334
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 pm
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by krrdr2010 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 pm

I don't feel bad for NBC in the Slightest. In fact....I'M LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!!!! Angela Bromstad, Jeff Zucker, and Jeff Gaspin have screwed-up the Prime-Time Lineup so Bad, it's Hysterical!!!! When Comcast takes over(If they haven't already), they need to Fire all three of them. The Only shows I watch on NBC are SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, CHUCK, AND THE OFFICE. Remember this, NBC has done this before....1969, they cancelled Star Trek:TOS, and we all what Happened, don't we(STAR TREK:THE NEXT GENERATION, STAR TREK:DEEP SPACE NINE, STAR TREK:VOYAGER(Which Launched UPN), STAR TREK:ENTERPRISE, 11 Movies, with a 12th one due in 2012, which is TNG's 25th anniversary and Knight Rider's 30th)? 1990, they cancelled Baywatch and, well, we all know the Rest!!! If Comcast is Serious about taking NBC back to Success, they need to give a Second Season to KR:2008(and keep their beaks out of it-let the producers of this show do their thing(bring in the Hoff, Perhaps?), Fire Everybody who Screwed NBC up, and find Leadership who is Visionary, maybe similar to the Late Brandon Tartikoff, who took NBC from the Poorhouse to the Penthouse of Ratings in the 1980s). AIN'T JUSTICE GRAND? :good: :good:

User avatar
GT500KR
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by GT500KR » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:39 am

i hate ppl crying about Conan, he is gettign freaking $45 million (33 million goes to him) to walk away. Conan is greedy because he couldnt wait an extra 30 mins for his show.

Conan is not that funny
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

User avatar
WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 296
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:00 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: WI

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by WIBoomer1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

But he's funnier than Jay. And he'd last longer. Conan will fit in JUST fine at Fox.

User avatar
taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:47 am

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

GT500KR wrote:i hate ppl crying about Conan, he is gettign freaking $45 million (33 million goes to him) to walk away. Conan is greedy because he couldnt wait an extra 30 mins for his show.


Your joking right? Conan wasn't greedy. The reason he didn't take the spot 30 minutes later is because it would be the tonight show in title only. It would would be technically the 'tomorrow show' because Conan would have been aired at 12 am.
Conan respected the franchise too much for that.
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Shapeshifter
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 318
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:31 pm

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by Shapeshifter » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:30 am

taoworm2323 wrote:
GT500KR wrote:i hate ppl crying about Conan, he is gettign freaking $45 million (33 million goes to him) to walk away. Conan is greedy because he couldnt wait an extra 30 mins for his show.


Your joking right? Conan wasn't greedy. The reason he didn't take the spot 30 minutes later is because it would be the tonight show in title only. It would would be technically the 'tomorrow show' because Conan would have been aired at 12 am.
Conan respected the franchise too much for that.


Agreed. NBC tried a half-assed compromise that managed to tick everybody off, and almost ruined their franchise. The lion's share of the blame has to go to the network--VERY poorly handled.

User avatar
My_Friend_KITT
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Here...always here.

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by My_Friend_KITT » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 pm

For me, NBC is done...
The very last show that garnered my full attention has been re-cast without the Hoff.
I loved him on AGT! I loved AGT because of him and the variety.

Whatever happened to...Must See Tv?
That is a computer not a sofa.......Knight of the Drones

A firsthand viewer of Knight Rider '08!
And I LOVED it!

User avatar
Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 2716
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:45 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Long Island, NY

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:55 pm

My_Friend_KITT wrote:Whatever happened to...Must See Tv?


It became 'Must Suck TV.'
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4:

User avatar
Stealthwalker
Operative
Posts: 172
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:34 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Tha Nationz Capital
Contact:

Re: The whole world hates NBC :lol:

Post by Stealthwalker » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 am

krrdr2010 wrote:I don't feel bad for NBC in the Slightest. In fact....I'M LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!!!! Angela Bromstad, Jeff Zucker, and Jeff Gaspin have screwed-up the Prime-Time Lineup so Bad, it's Hysterical!!!! When Comcast takes over(If they haven't already), they need to Fire all three of them. The Only shows I watch on NBC are SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE, CHUCK, AND THE OFFICE. Remember this, NBC has done this before....1969, they cancelled Star Trek:TOS, and we all what Happened, don't we(STAR TREK:THE NEXT GENERATION, STAR TREK:DEEP SPACE NINE, STAR TREK:VOYAGER(Which Launched UPN), STAR TREK:ENTERPRISE, 11 Movies, with a 12th one due in 2012, which is TNG's 25th anniversary and Knight Rider's 30th)? 1990, they cancelled Baywatch and, well, we all know the Rest!!! If Comcast is Serious about taking NBC back to Success, they need to give a Second Season to KR:2008(and keep their beaks out of it-let the producers of this show do their thing(bring in the Hoff, Perhaps?), Fire Everybody who Screwed NBC up, and find Leadership who is Visionary, maybe similar to the Late Brandon Tartikoff, who took NBC from the Poorhouse to the Penthouse of Ratings in the 1980s). AIN'T JUSTICE GRAND? :good: :good:



You forgot to add "Viper" to the list of cancelled shows on NBC that got picked up by UPN and ran for three seasons on that network.
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

Locked