Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 178
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:14 pm
- antispam: No
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
The second one was made in paint, because the first one, may not be clear enough. The first one is the real one.
- KR2000 VB.jpg (24.93 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
- 3fb7e5f0.jpg (11.68 KiB) Viewed 2232 times
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight
- Knight Racer
- FLAG Special Ops
- Posts: 3417
- Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
- What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
- Location: Brooklyn
I wonder if anyone else thought that the guy who put it in did it upside down and possibly inside out on purpos or was it an accident?