New Computer new Kinght rider music vid

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Gadjet
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Computer new Kinght rider music vid

Post by Gadjet » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 pm

Hey all

I havent been about for ages as our computer went pop on us a few months back.
So after some frantic ebaying we have a new one!

So theres been this vid in my head for ages that I just had to make, A band called no more kings did a song about Micheal and KITT saving the world.

I had planed on using footage from the original series but theres only a few episodes are on this computer and there's not much footage in them I can use. However the New series is stored on the new computer already so I thought sod it use bits off the new one and do the original series vid later.

So only a couple of hours later its complete, the editing software on this computer is slightly better than the old one, I dont know if its updated but theres more options on the efects (which i used none) and the mute setting is in the wrong place. (had to serch for that for ages)
But cos we have 3 hard drives in this computer and lots of ram the movie maker could handle all the quick cuts ect. No crashing computer this time!

So here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2tZp_wD4k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy

Gadjet
My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/gadget127 contains my own vids Street Hawk vs Knight rider, Knight rider/Mad max music vids and lots of high octaine action

Rainack
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New Computer new Kinght rider music vid

Post by Rainack » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm

Gaget,

That was a very cool video! Can't wait to hear the song set to scenes from the original!

I loved the song so much, I went on iTunes and bought it. :)

Rainack
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.