My KITT : KRAI

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: Matthew, neps, Michael Pajaro

Locked
User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Knight Research Artificial Intelligence
Attachments
KRAI.JPG
KARI
KRAI.JPG (28.05 KiB) Viewed 7207 times

User avatar
CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:23 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by CJaguar442 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:49 pm

nice work :kitt:
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Thanks

User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Knight007 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 am

Is this for real?? or is it a photoshop thing??? cause it looks great. I love it.
specially the red color of the car. or orange I think :roll: any ways. well done Image :kitt:

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Victor Kros » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:37 am

I can tell the scanner is used from my artwork.

Looks good ozikool.

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
Posts: 3305
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 1:01 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Knight Racer » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Suddenly we have an answer as to what would happen if kitt mated with the dukes of hazzard general lee.Strange I could have always thought kitt would go after a stretch limo. :D

User avatar
knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:14 am
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: tucson, az

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by knightprobe89 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:13 am

it's nice, but it would look much better if the car was black!
in glen larson we trust.

knight_Sam
Recruit
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:02 am

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by knight_Sam » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:35 am

Guys can you'll pls help me m from India & have no cluse how can I get my hand on a KITT Scanner or how can I develop the AI for KITT I have some knowledge into programming but not sure how to start can any one guide me?

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)
Posts: 3333
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 pm

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by FuzzieDice » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

knight_Sam: Try our member taoworm and search for his videos (same user name) on YouTube. He has done some amazing stuff in that area!

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Knight007 wrote:Is this for real?? or is it a photoshop thing??? cause it looks great. I love it.
specially the red color of the car. or orange I think :roll: any ways. well done Image :kitt:


It is just photoshop, I used paint

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Victor Kros wrote:I can tell the scanner is used from my artwork.

Looks good ozikool.

=VK=
:dash:


Is it,I am really sorry. I did not know.How did you know i just could have took it from the series(Took a screenshot).
I am sorry

User avatar
Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:10 am
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: Knight Manor

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Victor Kros » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:31 pm

ozikool wrote:
Victor Kros wrote:I can tell the scanner is used from my artwork.

Looks good ozikool.

=VK=
:dash:


Is it,I am really sorry. I did not know.How did you know i just could have took it from the series(Took a screenshot).
I am sorry


- It's not a problem, no worries. An artist recognizes their work when they see it ;)

=VK=
:dash:

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 pm

Victor Kros wrote:
ozikool wrote:
Victor Kros wrote:I can tell the scanner is used from my artwork.

Looks good ozikool.

=VK=
:dash:


Is it,I am really sorry. I did not know.How did you know i just could have took it from the series(Took a screenshot).
I am sorry


- It's not a problem, no worries. An artist recognizes their work when they see it ;)

=VK=
:dash:


Yeah LOL.
You are nice :o

User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Knight007 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:06 am

ozikool wrote:
Knight007 wrote:Is this for real?? or is it a photoshop thing??? cause it looks great. I love it.
specially the red color of the car. or orange I think :roll: any ways. well done Image :kitt:


It is just photoshop, I used paint

try applying Black to the car and lets see how it would look like. Image :kitt:

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:58 am

Knight007 wrote:
ozikool wrote:
Knight007 wrote:Is this for real?? or is it a photoshop thing??? cause it looks great. I love it.
specially the red color of the car. or orange I think :roll: any ways. well done Image :kitt:


It is just photoshop, I used paint

try applying Black to the car and lets see how it would look like. Image :kitt:


How would i do that?

User avatar
CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:23 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Contact:

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by CJaguar442 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:20 pm

ozikool wrote:
How would i do that?


I would ask kalel4 on that
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

bucksanass1
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by bucksanass1 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 pm

use the magnetic lasso tool to outline the body create a new layer change the layer style to overlay and paint it black or whatever you want :good:

bucksanass1
Volunteer
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by bucksanass1 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:24 pm


User avatar
Knight007
FLAG Assistant
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:58 am

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by Knight007 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 am

bucksanass1 wrote:Here check this out

http://webomagazine.com/add-custom-pain ... photoshop/

This is cool man, thanx for th tip. I will try some of this Image :kitt:

User avatar
ozikool
FLAG Recruit
Posts: 436
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 pm
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: My KITT : KRAI

Post by ozikool » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:10 pm

I made a new one
Attachments
camaro-ss copy.jpg
camaro-ss copy.jpg (229.98 KiB) Viewed 6572 times

Locked