devon, bonnie, rc3, knight two thousand ?????

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

devon, bonnie, rc3, knight two thousand ?????

Post by james olden » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:17 pm

ok i watched the whole new knight rider 2008 season 1, they still didnt answer some questions from the gaps of the foundation after 1986 and to til knight rider 2008 what happen to foundation for law and government after 1986 devon, bonnie ,rc3 and knight two thousands artificial intelligence, we saw kitts body in the knight rider 2008 pilot episode but what happen to the artificial intelligence ????
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Re: devon, bonnie, rc3, knight two thousand ?????

Post by james olden » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 pm

i just posted that question above a few moments ago im not hating on the new knight rider 2008 and i respect the new show and loved it.but i just found something on this website where they was interviewing gary scott thompson with bonnie,devon and the foundation whereabouts gary scoot thompson replied with watch episode 13.i watched episode 13 and the whole season of kr2008 and it didnt say anything with their whereabouts or what happen to them after 1986. im confused what happen to everyone from the origional series that was with the foundation (rc3 ,bonnie,the knight two thousands artificial intelligence and devons) whereabouts. can someone put some light into this did i miss something from the show the said their whereabouts ?
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:46 am

I think he must have beeing thinking ahead at what he will be doing for episode 13.As I recall that was at comicon when he quoted that andepisodes couldn't have been up to maybe first few episodes done when he made that statement.There could have been dozens of ideas he came up with and decided to cancel at the last moment on.

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 pm

GST is like a used car salesman, he will say anything to anybody to sell his product. He and the others involved simply don't care about the original mythology, if they had done their homework maybe KR 2008 would not have been such a farce and actually had some substance.

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:28 pm

maybee thats true because gary scott thompson didnt even mention about the origional k.a.r.r. whereabouts or how did the new k.a.r.r. came about. he basically acting like the origional k.a.r.r., bonnie, devon miles, didnt exsist like how mike tracers mother there was no connection for his mother in the origional series i just felt that they shouldve used bonnie,april,or jennifer knight again in the pilot as tracers mother while they shouldve at least spoke about what happen to the others after the origional series ended. :kitt2:

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:34 pm

What i remeber in Knight Rider 2000 KITT got dismantled
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

KR2000 KR2010, and TKR aren't part of the continuation anymore. So really, we don't know what happened to KITT.

My assumption about TOS KITT's whereabouts is (it's just an opinion, and nothing more) that the original idea for KR08 was possibly that KI3T was just the original KITT with a new body and voice, but they didn't tell us that because it was just a backdoor pilot and the storyline could change. Us as fans complained, so then they probably decided to make a last minute change and make them separate entities.

If KR does get a second season, maybe we'll find out about what happened to KITT with the new storyline.
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

james olden wrote:maybee thats true because gary scott thompson didnt even mention about the origional k.a.r.r. whereabouts or how did the new k.a.r.r. came about. he basically acting like the origional k.a.r.r., bonnie, devon miles, didnt exsist like how mike tracers mother there was no connection for his mother in the origional series i just felt that they shouldve used bonnie,april,or jennifer knight again in the pilot as tracers mother while they shouldve at least spoke about what happen to the others after the origional series ended. :kitt2:

That wasn't Jennifer Knight, it was someone else named Jennifer Traceur.

Anyway, I agree, we pretty much got nothing from the first 17 episodes and what answers we were supposedly going to get from what was episode 13 (moved to17) didn't happen. Considering when that Q&A was made the story for the episode was most likely already planned out or close to it. It would have been nice if GST had the guts to say on the Knight Writers blog that the plan changed.

Then again, seeing what the writers did with KARR perhaps we're better off. :lol:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

james olden
FLAG Recruit

Post by james olden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:15 pm

maybee thats true about mike mother but still they never said his mothers last name names couldve ben changed to protect mike from the outside world and people who had grudges against the foundation like how mike and his mother was sent away shortly after he was born.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:33 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:KR2000 KR2010, and TKR aren't part of the continuation anymore. So really, we don't know what happened to KITT.

My assumption about TOS KITT's whereabouts is (it's just an opinion, and nothing more) that the original idea for KR08 was possibly that KI3T was just the original KITT with a new body and voice, but they didn't tell us that because it was just a backdoor pilot and the storyline could change. Us as fans complained, so then they probably decided to make a last minute change and make them separate entities.

If KR does get a second season, maybe we'll find out about what happened to KITT with the new storyline.
Maybe he really did get dismantled,we might never know
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;