How about THIS for a Season 2 Premiere?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CrimsonK9
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

How about THIS for a Season 2 Premiere?

Post by CrimsonK9 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Sarah tells Mike he's got to go after a kidnapped former FLAG operative - his father! The bad guys will be on the lookout for KI3T as the Mustang, so Sarah digs into the FLAG database we saw her researching and pulls out specs on which she programs a new transformation.... and right there in the gimble, KI3T tranforms into - wait for it -

:kitt2:

KI2T!!!! :shock: Mike rescues Mike, Mike Sr. gets to know the new KI3T (so many great scenes possible). Two parter, ends with a touching father-son moment where Michael the First reminds Michael the Second what FLAG meant to him and all the "little people" he helped over the years - giving Mike a renewed sense of purpose and belonging. A witty exchange between Mike Sr. and KI3T, and the new crew rides off into the sunset. Mike Sr. goes back towards his house, when the garage opens and there is the REAL KI2T!!!! :shock: Kitt (William Daniels, of course) complains to Michael about these young kids today and their transformations and whatnot.

Talk about a RATINGS BONANZA!!!! And the perfect way to bring all the old fans and doubters in for a second look at the new KR. A wonderful "passing of the torch" too. We'd have to get Ford to play nice and let KI3T run around as an old Trans Am for a while, but it's in their best interest for the show to thrive, right?

Genius - if I do say so myself. That's it - I'm writing a fanfic!!!! Nobody steal my idea!
-
I'm pretty sure they used to - you know - make waffles!
Ooo, Dr.G., pass the syrup!

I speak nine languages AND I have a card that gets me discounts at participating Red Lobster restaurants!

CrimsonK9
Recruit

Re: How about THIS for a Season 2 Premiere?

Post by CrimsonK9 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 am

How about calling it "Three Days, Two Knights". I know, right?!?
-

I speak nine languages AND I have a card that gets me discounts at participating Red Lobster restaurants!

zerovelocity
Stranger

Post by zerovelocity » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 am

OMG that would be too good to be true!!! I would love it!!!!!!!!!
Vengeance is an excuse for failure

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:40 am

I've lost count of how many times this or very, very similar ideas have come up over the last several months... But the Mike coming to Michael's rescue and the new KITT transforming into a Trans-Am has been brought up, many times I assure you.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

WIBoomer1
FLAG Recruit

Post by WIBoomer1 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:02 am

one thing though, why wouldn't KI2T just get out of the garage and get MK Sr. in the first place??? It's not a bad idea for a 2nd season opener, 2 hr movie...

CrimsonK9
Recruit

Post by CrimsonK9 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:16 pm

I dunno, maybe his propulsion system was oaralyzed by the bad guys with an.EMP on his hood Like they did to KI3T in Journey to the End of Knight and all he could do was text FLAG. Hey I'm just in charge of fanboy ideas not filling in details. Gotta save the good stuff in case GST calls for the script anyway!
-

Knytemare
Volunteer

Post by Knytemare » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:23 am

Okay that just sounds fantastic! So when does shooting begin?! Anyone, anyone? Haha. Oh I hope they do something like this - would defo be a fanboy's dream come true. Crimson - let us know when you finish the fanfic, would love to read it!
"I am the Knight Industries Roving Assistant, but you may call me KIRA for short."

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:59 am

The show does not have a contract with GM at the moment not even verbally to use any GM cars which is why you don't see anything but Fords on the show.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm

CrimsonK9 wrote:Sarah tells Mike he's got to go after a kidnapped former FLAG operative - his father! The bad guys will be on the lookout for KI3T as the Mustang, so Sarah digs into the FLAG database we saw her researching and pulls out specs on which she programs a new transformation.... and right there in the gimble, KI3T tranforms into - wait for it -

:kitt2:

KI2T!!!! :shock: Mike rescues Mike, Mike Sr. gets to know the new KI3T (so many great scenes possible). Two parter, ends with a touching father-son moment where Michael the First reminds Michael the Second what FLAG meant to him and all the "little people" he helped over the years - giving Mike a renewed sense of purpose and belonging. A witty exchange between Mike Sr. and KI3T, and the new crew rides off into the sunset. Mike Sr. goes back towards his house, when the garage opens and there is the REAL KI2T!!!! :shock: Kitt (William Daniels, of course) complains to Michael about these young kids today and their transformations and whatnot.

Talk about a RATINGS BONANZA!!!! And the perfect way to bring all the old fans and doubters in for a second look at the new KR. A wonderful "passing of the torch" too. We'd have to get Ford to play nice and let KI3T run around as an old Trans Am for a while, but it's in their best interest for the show to thrive, right?

Genius - if I do say so myself. That's it - I'm writing a fanfic!!!! Nobody steal my idea!

This is the best thing ever , EVER!!!
wish that did really happen ,what if it did :o :o

may be the episode should be called : 1 Knight Became 2 Knights , Knight meets Knight .But i like your own more

Contact the NBC or send a letter
Last edited by ozikool on Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

PunkMaister wrote:The show does not have a contract with GM at the moment not even verbally to use any GM cars which is why you don't see anything but Fords on the show.
I knew the ages ago, I agree with you.
GM ? do you mean Pontiac as in Pontiac trans am < :kitt2:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ozikool" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; [fans only]
Save Knight Rider: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/sav ... rider.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

blowersho
Operative

Post by blowersho » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:27 pm

What about the black Suburban/Yukon we have seen a few times, the one with the bowtie removed from the front. They are GM products so if we can have them why not a Trans am?

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

ozikool wrote:
PunkMaister wrote:The show does not have a contract with GM at the moment not even verbally to use any GM cars which is why you don't see anything but Fords on the show.
I knew the ages ago, I agree with you.
GM ? do you mean Pontiac as in Pontiac trans am < :kitt2:

GM, Pontiac. The point is they do not have any kind of contract with the company that made the Trans am.

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Cant they use the only contract from the old trans am .lol
:( it probably expired or something

CrimsonK9
Recruit

Post by CrimsonK9 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm

All right I tried this on the NBC boards and was lightly flamed, but I'm trying again here: I've thrown out my idea for a Season 2 episode or episodes that brings Mike & Mike SR. together and maybe even KI3T & KI2T too. What's yours? Get your Fanboy on and let's start focusing on how great S2 will be!

-

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

I want to see KI2T finally come out and get the the stupid SCC headquarters and tell them that the Graiman mansion has been destroyed and he goes to MK Sr's house and they do a 2-parter with that and bring him back. I was REALLY hoping on having this "Multiple Story Arc" with MK Sr. but GST couldn't do it.

Another thing I would propose would be to have MK visit his father at his house to tell him they need his help for some reason. Then MK Sr. talks with him for a little and eventually they get to Gramain's mansion and bring KI2T back to life. They go and get their mission done in a 2-parter and they eventually see how this whole thing gets tied in because the villian has ties with MK Sr. from years ago.

Let's see what happens and hopefully we can have our Season 2!

Joe

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:42 pm

The only way it would make sense is that they find KI2T being off untill they turn him on

pheonix_knight
FLAG Assistant

Post by pheonix_knight » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:08 am

It would be nice to have WD on board as ki2ts voice but i think its unlikely that the car used would still be the same. It wouldnt make sense for Graiman to have created an entirely new nano skin and vehicle unless something drastic had happened to the original and also the trustees who knew the formula for the MBS.

Lets assume that Ki2t had continuing adventures after the cameras stopped rolling in the 80s and we get to the start of technology still in use today. Flash memory, faster and smaller processors and of course the http://WWW..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Kitt was different to his successor in that he wouldnt put his own survival ahead of the wishes of another human so its unlikely he would have chosen to put himself on the web or to a memory bank somewhere. Its not in Kitts nature but I think it would certainly be in MK snrs nature. MK would still have the memory banks stored somewhere but I doubt it would be the trans am that we knew and loved.

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:02 pm

In the last episode, we saw a white Chevy 1500 pick up in the junk yard, it appeared on camera a few times..
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ozikool
FLAG Recruit

Post by ozikool » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Vegasmike wrote:
In the last episode, we saw a white Chevy 1500 pick up in the junk yard, it appeared on camera a few times..
Did you.I wish i could remeber

But i think there were more that just fords

Vegasmike
FLAG Recruit

Post by Vegasmike » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Sure did, it was in the junkyard.
Screen caps ...anyone?
Call me Mike.
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2011/09/l ... lebration/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://blog.vegasondemand.com/2010/01/k ... egas-2010/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:18 am

its one of the many possible ideas. I like it. I am sure alot of people would like it too.
every one here always had this amazing picture of having the two KITTs together. and that would only happen if you bring the two Mickels together also.
As a concept. its good. it may have been said before in different ways, but an idea worth looking at for sure. Image :kitt: