The Fake Death of Devon on Knight In Disgrace

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Stealthwalker
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

The Fake Death of Devon on Knight In Disgrace

Post by Stealthwalker » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 pm

I was watching the episode "Knight In Disgrace" from Season 3 (TOS) and I was wondering how Michael was able to keep K.I.2.T. unaware that Devon had died or did Michael not drive back to the Foundation? But I gotta check out that episode again, it was one of the best for Season 3 and in my opinion, either that episode should have been the Season finale for Season 3 or the K.I.T.T. Vs. K.A.R.R. episode and even the "Junkyard Dog" episode would have made better season enders, unlike "Circus Knight".
But aside from those opinions about what episodes would have made better endings, does anyone have any theories about how Michael was able to keep "Devon's fake death" a secret from K.I.2.T.?
Stealthwalker aka "Tha Lone Crusader"

"We Meet Again". As quoted by Garthe Knight in "Goliath & Goliath Returns"

Rainack
FLAG Recruit

Re: The Fake Death of Devon on Knight In Disgrace

Post by Rainack » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:14 pm

I rewatched this one recently myself, and there were several things in it that bothered me.

When Michael drives to the bad guy's house and he tells the guard that he's working for him now, K.I.T.T. doesn't protest. I would have thought K.I.T.T. would have had something to say about that. I think there was also something about the possibility of killing someone, and K.I.T.T. didn't even react.
To read my fanfictions, go to fanfiction.net and search for my screen name, Rainack.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 am

I will go back now and watch this episod Image :kitt:

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 am

About Kitt endangering human life.He did say,"I cannot condone your actions." and then just kept quiet.Michael then said he will use manual overide.

the original KITT
Operative

Post by the original KITT » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Knight Racer wrote:About Kitt endangering human life.He did say,"I cannot condone your actions." and then just kept quiet.Michael then said he will use manual overide.
What was KITT suppose 2 do, turn on his engine immobilser loll jokin, but yh manual overide KITT can't do anything about that. Also KITT is also programmed to serve Michael even though KITT knew he was doing wrong he may have thought that he was doing it for a reason. (i'm sure KITT would have not opened the door or allow Michael to get out to give the canister to the baddy if Michael didn't tell him that it was all planned.) (when there driving to the drop of point) :D

Also Michael had not hurt any1 by this stage (except kill Devon) and had not got the canister.
Rainack wrote:I rewatched this one recently myself, and there were several things in it that bothered me.

When Michael drives to the bad guy's house and he tells the guard that he's working for him now, K.I.T.T. doesn't protest. I would have thought K.I.T.T. would have had something to say about that. I think there was also something about the possibility of killing someone, and K.I.T.T. didn't even react.
KITT didn't know what Michael was going to do. Maybe he thought Michael was just saying it to get in. The guard also says that your names not on the invitation list. So maybe what i said is right.
Stealthwalker wrote:I was watching the episode "Knight In Disgrace" from Season 3 (TOS) and I was wondering how Michael was able to keep K.I.2.T. unaware that Devon had died or did Michael not drive back to the Foundation? But I gotta check out that episode again, it was one of the best for Season 3 and in my opinion, either that episode should have been the Season finale for Season 3 or the K.I.T.T. Vs. K.A.R.R. episode and even the "Junkyard Dog" episode would have made better season enders, unlike "Circus Knight".
But aside from those opinions about what episodes would have made better endings, does anyone have any theories about how Michael was able to keep "Devon's fake death" a secret from K.I.2.T.?

Michael had already taken KITT when he shot Devon (pretended) so KITT would not have known, KITT wasn't at FLAG headquaters when this took place, one of the bad guys droped him off. (don't think it actually shows it but im pretty sure) KITT would have never known because no 1 told him.

Hey circus Knight is good! :D

:kitt:
Michael:“KITT I NEED YAH!”
Kitt:“ON MY WAY MICHAEL!”