Knight Rider [2008 Series] Old Skool Intro

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

David Whiteheart
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider [2008 Series] Old Skool Intro

Post by David Whiteheart » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:31 am

For some of us who loved the old series, like myself, here's a Youtube video with the old series theme and "layout" of the original show intro for the new show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM5I6g9Fxdc

I can remember when K2K was on tv the first time and it's subsequent syndication runs and franchise variations, but so far I like this one the best out of all of the franchise variations. I just wish Larson hadn't done to this series like what happened with TKR, started out ho hum then picked up toward the end and then got axed. Hopefully if Bromstad is smart she'll keep it on, because a lot of people like me are tired of every breath is a laugh sitcoms and stupid "reality" shows. The only "reality" show that does any good for any one is Extreme Home Makeover. The best demo ever of all of their seasons of the show is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZPQgSxGKW4

standgeo
Volunteer

Re: Knight Rider [2008 Series] Old Skool Intro

Post by standgeo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:28 am

WOW!!!AMAZING intro! This is so much better than the one they use!!Wish they use it in the show!!!
Good job David!!! :good:

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:44 am

Each show has its own character. I dont think it will be good to use the same intro for TOS and KR08. my point of view any way :kitt:

David Whiteheart
Operative

Post by David Whiteheart » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 am

I wish I could take credit for making it, but I just found on Youtube searching for KR intro's for my facebook page.

Knight_uk
Volunteer

Post by Knight_uk » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:53 am

David Whiteheart wrote:For some of us who loved the old series, like myself, here's a Youtube video with the old series theme and "layout" of the original show intro for the new show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM5I6g9Fxdc

I can remember when K2K was on tv the first time and it's subsequent syndication runs and franchise variations, but so far I like this one the best out of all of the franchise variations. I just wish Larson hadn't done to this series like what happened with TKR, started out ho hum then picked up toward the end and then got axed. Hopefully if Bromstad is smart she'll keep it on, because a lot of people like me are tired of every breath is a laugh sitcoms and stupid "reality" shows. The only "reality" show that does any good for any one is Extreme Home Makeover. The best demo ever of all of their seasons of the show is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZPQgSxGKW4

Glen Larson has nothing to do with KR08 as far as I know. He is credited in the titles because it is based on characters created by him, as in KITT and Micheal Knight.

I have watched this intro and thought it was really good :D
MK: All these buttons and gadgets and there's no radio?
K.I.T.T.: What would you like to hear?

kitt1987
Recruit

Post by kitt1987 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:00 am

wow I have to admit I'm utterly impressed by this! and i'm a hard one to impress! TASTY!