New Knight Rider video game?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

GarthKnight08
FLAG Recruit

New Knight Rider video game?

Post by GarthKnight08 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:32 pm

With the new series coming very soon & if the show is successful we might get a video game out of it because most successful shows do have video games based on them out there. My fingers are crossed!
Founder of OKA (Original KITT Anonymous)
If you need to get out feelings of loss for the Original KITT then we can help!

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: New Knight Rider video game?

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 am

So are mine,but I hope it will be a lot better than the ones Davilex made.I'm thinking that Bungie(the company that made the Halo and Marathon games),should make the KR game.It might turn out good. :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

KARR_Dude
Volunteer
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by KARR_Dude » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 am

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:So are mine,but I hope it will be a lot better than the ones Davilex made.I'm thinking that Bungie(the company that made the Halo and Marathon games),should make the KR game.It might turn out good. :D
In my opinion the KR game from Davilex wasn't that bad. I had the KR game from Davilex on PS2 but sold it. Wished I had it back now...

yeh, I'm hoping a new KR08 game comes out too.

KRShelby
Rookie

Post by KRShelby » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:30 pm

KARR_Dude wrote:
Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:So are mine,but I hope it will be a lot better than the ones Davilex made.I'm thinking that Bungie(the company that made the Halo and Marathon games),should make the KR game.It might turn out good. :D
In my opinion the KR game from Davilex wasn't that bad. I had the KR game from Davilex on PS2 but sold it. Wished I had it back now...

yeh, I'm hoping a new KR08 game comes out too.
I hope so too but its merely a dream :P.

This thread was made about a year ago... since then KR08 actually having a second season is cast in doubt. a video game would be extremely unlikely.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Post by krrdr2010 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 pm

I hope somebody does a new game. I like what Davilex has done-I just wish you could use a steering wheel or joystick instead of a keyboard. :kitt: :kittside:

KARR_Dude
Volunteer

Post by KARR_Dude » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:06 am

krrdr2010 wrote:I hope somebody does a new game. I like what Davilex has done-I just wish you could use a steering wheel or joystick instead of a keyboard. :kitt: :kittside:
Yeah you can use a joystick and steering wheel if you use the PS2 version of the game. it'd be awesome if you could play using the gullwing steering wheel

KI4T
Rookie

Post by KI4T » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:34 am

KARR_Dude wrote:In my opinion the KR game from Davilex wasn't that bad. I had the KR game from Davilex on PS2 but sold it. Wished I had it back now...
Yeah Knight Rider the Game 1 was cool. The second was not knight rider enough, whoever made it, he liked explosions and futuristic weapons.
Knight Rider 4 ever!!!!!!!

Sry for my english, im from Germany.