My Script for KI2T & MK return!

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My Script for KI2T & MK return!

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 pm

Here is a script I worked on briefly for a few weeks when I had time and put together, give me your thoughts on it!

(Scene starts off at Michael Knight Sr.’s house where Graiman approaches him for help)

Graiman: Michael we need your help
Michael: Charles, I can’t do it anymore, you know how long it’s been yourself.
Graiman: please Michael, mike has been kidnapped, we lost touch with him and ki3t is gone berserk
Michael: where was he last?
Graiman: he was last with KITT and disappeared when he was kidnapped by them
Michael: who are they?
Graiman: I don’t know, but they know who you are because they mentioned you when he was kidnapped, here is a video we were sent shortly after to the SSC …….

(Michael watches the video closely but can’t make out who it is, although this person sounds very familiar to him)

Graiman: do you know who this is?
Michael: sounds familiar but I can’t make it out
Graiman: will you help?
Michael: he’s my son, I have to do something
Graiman: I would have had you use KITT but unfortunately he is no where to be found, he has cut off all contact with Knight Industries and we believe he has fallen into the hands of them, we believe he is very dangerous and we don’t have any solution. Our SSC was shut down and everything is offline, I had to come back here to get you.
Michael: I’ll do it, but I can’t do it alone, I need him back.
Graiman: you mean your KITT?
Michael: I can’t do it without him Charles, he is our only hope
Graiman: come I’ll take you to him.

(Scene where mike see’s KI2T in the garage from the pilot with Graiman by his side)

Michael: wow there he is!
Graiman: I know it’s been a while mike, I hope his systems are still intact, let me make a few modifications.
Michael: ill give u a hand
Graiman: I took him apart to help put the KI3T and use a few of his systems, however I did in fact keep KITT “alive” as you would, say god forbid something like this happened.

(Graiman starts to put KITT to life and works on him briefly)

Graiman: this should do it
Michael: let’s hope this works

(Slight sound of activation of KITT, and scanner is lit very lightly and becomes more and more brighter as it flows back and forth with the traditional swoosh sound)

Michael: KITT you there pal?
KITT: Michael is that you?
Michael: yea pal it’s been a while!
KITT: yes it has
Graiman: hello KITT
KITT: Charles, I haven’t seen you since I was created, what has happened and what year is it?
Michael: KITT its 2008, and I activated you for help, my son has been kidnapped.
KITT: your son?! Oh my word, I would have never thought you had a son.
Michael - yea KITT and he’s in trouble, I could use your help pal.
KITT: certainly Michael, just one question. What has happened since our last meeting? Have I been replaced?
Michael: Well get to that later….
KITT: I guess I am not one of a kind anymore.
Graiman: Michael, be careful!

Michael approaches up to KITT while flipping on his old school leather jacket.

Michael: Were together once again buddy, just like the good old times.
KITT: It’s good to have you back Michael
Michael: Good to be back partner, good to be back
(shouts) “Let’s do this!”

(Cuts to scene of MK putting KITT into drive and blasting into the desert with theme music in background.)

What do you guys think?

Joe

DevonStyles
FLAG Recruit

Re: My Script for KI2T & MK return!

Post by DevonStyles » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:02 pm

I like it
edited by the good folks at knightrideronline

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:14 pm

DevonStyles wrote:I like it
Thanks! :D

Vette
Volunteer

Post by Vette » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:41 pm

nice work A+ for creativity...

hopefully a storly line like that can develop and we bring the Trans-Am KITT just for desperados like one last time!

:kitt:

Renegade94
Recruit

Post by Renegade94 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:39 pm

I just wanted to warn off everyone that is looking forward to seeing the old KITT in his old form of a black T/A to remember that the last time we all saw Michael and KITT in action, KITT was installed in the Knight 4000 Red T/A body in Knight Rider 2000, and even though we all would just as soon forget that movie, it still flew under the Knight Rider Banner! :roll: I do think however that if they wanted to go in the direction of KITT being back to a black T/A, I guess they would have to go with the angle that Charles saved all of his body parts like we saw hanging all around in his garage, and just reunited KITT's CPU with his old body! :good:
I just wanted to give everyone something to think about!
"KITT keep your eyes peeled" Michael
"Michael I do not have eyes" KITT
"Figure of speech KITT" Michael
From Knight In Shining Armor

Vette
Volunteer

Post by Vette » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Renegade94 wrote:I just wanted to warn off everyone that is looking forward to seeing the old KITT in his old form of a black T/A to remember that the last time we all saw Michael and KITT in action, KITT was installed in the Knight 4000 Red T/A body in Knight Rider 2000, and even though we all would just as soon forget that movie, it still flew under the Knight Rider Banner! :roll: I do think however that if they wanted to go in the direction of KITT being back to a black T/A, I guess they would have to go with the angle that Charles saved all of his body parts like we saw hanging all around in his garage, and just reunited KITT's CPU with his old body! :good:

thats is an excellent point...and something fans like me should keep in mind
I agree...it is a shame they would not want to re-unite the old Trans Am again...as it would be make nice reference to original show..

BlueChaos
FLAG Recruit

Post by BlueChaos » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Dammit, reading your script made me so eager to see KI2T back in action once more with the Hoff...
"If Darth Vader had a KITT bathroom, then he would have ruled the galaxy far far away since a long long time ago..." *LASER!* :good:

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:57 pm

it would be nice to see classic kitt and the hoff reunited :kitt2:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 am

BTW just to let you guys know GST stated, Knight Rider 2000 DOESN'T EXISTS!!!!! He stated as a "failed attempt to revive"

Joe

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 am

Vette wrote:
Renegade94 wrote:I just wanted to warn off everyone that is looking forward to seeing the old KITT in his old form of a black T/A to remember that the last time we all saw Michael and KITT in action, KITT was installed in the Knight 4000 Red T/A body in Knight Rider 2000, and even though we all would just as soon forget that movie, it still flew under the Knight Rider Banner! :roll: I do think however that if they wanted to go in the direction of KITT being back to a black T/A, I guess they would have to go with the angle that Charles saved all of his body parts like we saw hanging all around in his garage, and just reunited KITT's CPU with his old body! :good:

thats is an excellent point...and something fans like me should keep in mind
I agree...it is a shame they would not want to re-unite the old Trans Am again...as it would be make nice reference to original show..
It's not that we're not keeping it in mind, it's the fact that they have already gone on record, months and months ago, that KR2000 "didn't happen" which is a good thing. Consider it a bad dream if you must. >_>
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

PunkMaister
FLAG Assistant

Post by PunkMaister » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:48 am

It is simply not feasible to keep upgrading such antiquated tech as the KR2000, the AI is probably still around but not in the same shape and form as we knew, I think Knight of the living dead showed precisely why the K.R2000 would have never simply being left in the hands of Michael Knight Sr. it's just too sensitive a piece of technology to be left around like that...

TriComEMS2401
Volunteer

Post by TriComEMS2401 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm

I like it. Lets hope the writers agree and something in this order happens

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 am

Thanks for your replies guys! I'm glad you like it! Hopefully if I have more time I will add to it!

Thanks!!!! :)

Joe

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:56 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:It's not that we're not keeping it in mind, it's the fact that they have already gone on record, months and months ago, that KR2000 "didn't happen" which is a good thing. Consider it a bad dream if you must. >_>
But where did Gary Scott Thompson specifically say that? Or is it just that they said something along the lines of, "I don't think anybody is going to watch this and say that the continuity is off..."
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: