the return of KARR

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knight 33030
Stranger

the return of KARR

Post by knight 33030 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:02 pm

i love the new knight rider i feel that its the best show on tv today. i am old enoff to rember that old knight rider. i love the car :kitt: ,but i cant help to rember the Knight Active Roming Robot :karr: for short. i think that it will be so cool to have :karr: to come back as a 2009 chevy camaro just ia bet more pissed at :kitt: .
its just my idea for the show. i know that mikes past needs to adress first and formost. just maybe thay can have :karr: pop in and out of an episode or two messing up a few misshions at first then a all out braw between :kitt: verses :karr: that last more than 4 episodes maybe not even in a row

that all i have to say about that

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Re: the return of KARR

Post by GT500KR » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:15 pm

yea i dont think KARR will be a chevy since Ford kinda owns the vechicles situation, but i dont know, i guess we will find out when the times comes. KARR is supposed to make an appearance before the 13th episode
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

Faithful Car KRO
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Faithful Car KRO » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:18 pm

GT500KR wrote:yea i dont think KARR will be a chevy since Ford kinda owns the vechicles situation, but i dont know, i guess we will find out when the times comes. KARR is supposed to make an appearance before the 13th episode
What I wonder is....what if KARR is only the processor now?
I'm sure after him and KI2Ts last fight FLAG would have sent a clean-up crew to collect any and all of KARRs chips and circitry.

Then we might see KARR in a different body, or maybe hacking into the SCC's mainframe.

Hmmmm.
"Michael, I agree with your earlier assessment, back-up plans suck."- KI3T
Put the word out!
WATCH THE SHOW!!!: Wed at 8:00pm on NBC.
Its getting better and gaining ratings, AWESOME!!

::Jon::
Recruit

Post by ::Jon:: » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:22 am

I hope this isn't going to happen, as its a major spoiler if the writers have it planned this way.

But just what if the new KI3T - was KARR, just reprogrammed. I figure if its just the chip (box) they picked up after the crash with KI2T, then he wouldn't have much in the way of defenses.

This could explain all the Pontiac pieces lying around in Graiman garage from the pilot - they were KARR parts.

Then somehow, KARR's original personality is revived, and the only two who know how to deal with him - Michael Knight and KI2T.

(Apologies to anyone else who came up with this scenario - great minds and all...)
Just an idea. I trust the writers come up with a better story for the resurrection of KARR.
:karr:

Dr. Graiman
Rookie

Post by Dr. Graiman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:49 am

:karr: I guess KARR will certainly be another Shelby, not the KARR we know, but a bughouse bad one.... :evil: :twisted: :karr:

Stuntman Lee
Rookie

Post by Stuntman Lee » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:28 pm

GT500KR wrote:yea i dont think KARR will be a chevy since Ford kinda owns the vechicles situation, but i dont know, i guess we will find out when the times comes. KARR is supposed to make an appearance before the 13th episode
How do you know this? Is this fact or speculation?
Love child of The Hoff.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Post by GT500KR » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Stuntman Lee wrote: How do you know this? Is this fact or speculation?
kittsite.com says something about a KARR return
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:42 pm

Craig never fixed that, that's from the Comicon panel, he was talking about a "dark KITT" which seems more along the lines of what happened with KITT in Killer KITT than KARR.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: