Victor Kros

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Victor Kros

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:27 pm

No Michael, it was no reopened so people could continue to attack me on a thread that was originally about people appreciating what I have been doing for the community which I didn't even start. Cletus and Scott turned this back into something far more sinister then it was intended to be.

They could have left it alone, they chose not to. The fault lies with THEM not me and not you.

I did address that you locked the thread prematurely and I'm glad it reopened. I am not responsible for the actions of others who choose to continue to make it a negative influence.

And for the record, it's because of my respect for Neil and those people who do respect me that I remain around to say anything in this community.

=VK=
:dash:

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:53 pm

I've hardly seen any respect for Neil, and I think many will agree with me.

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:24 pm

Please note: I'm just sharing a method I personally like to use, and am not naming names, just keeping the examples and scenerios generic as it maybe can help some members in conflict.

I never used to think the old saying "ignore it and it'll go away" worked. But in the case of online forums and such, I've found that is one way to eliminate someone, and it can also be done with the "out of sight, out of mind" method.

If nobody replies to anything a person posts, then that person might give up and leave. Though I've seen some rant about being "ignored" and say they are going to leave and just turn into a troll. But even trolls don't stick around if it seems like nobody's reading/listening.

Another useful (new to me) feature of the current phpBB version we are using now is that you can go into the user control panel (at the top left of the page is a link to it), Click the "Friend or Foes" tab at the top of the main info box, click "Manage foes" on the left menu, and then add whoever you don't want to see posts form. In the forum it will show up that the post view is disabled but still gives a link you can click on to see the post anyway if you choose. I admit it doesn't mask out things like thread titles or people quoting the person you put on the foe list, but it can help some.

That's what I do when I come across someone I really don't want to read the posts of. Especially after nearly leaving the board several times due to one or another's attitudes, I decided not to let 4 years on this board go down the drain over the way a person acts or what they say in their posts. I just use the board features to limit what I end up reading. :)

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Fuzzie,

I have tried to be civil to everyone I can and not ignore them but sometimes that's no longer possible I've learned these days. You just can't get along with people whose only real motivation is to start trouble. Some people it's just like mixing oil and water no matter how you try to resolve things.

I try to give people the benefit of a doubt and that winds up burning me in some form or another.

I suppose you're right and I should just revive my zero tolorance rule and just start ignoring the people who wish to cause trouble and be done with it. I've used the "foe" list method once before. The other story to this whole anti-VK issue is that other people from a rival board don't like that I do not agree with their methods, who then find it necessary to join up here under other names and in a act of sheer cowardness continue their gripes where they know they can find me even after I've ignored them.

Since all of this is suddenly coming out of nowhere, I suspect that's probably what is happening.

In either sense, the buck stops here.

=VK=

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Victor, seriously what the hell? Did Fuzz EVER mention you in her post? No!

How do you know she wasn't talking about me? I was a pretty arrogant punk in the heyday of this board - how do you know that Fuzz didn't remember my jerk days and she saw my post and wanted to ignore me? Maybe she was wanting to ignore Cletus?

It's sheer arrogance and ignorance that you automatically assumed that Fuzz was talking about you. She didn't name any name in this process!

There is NO other story to this Victor, there are those of us who have gotten tired of you and your attitude, and finally, we are going to stand up and not take it anymore! This hasn't come from nowhere - this has been stewing for a very long time.

You don't speak for our community and you don't represent the spirit of Knight Rider. You want to split our community against itself. There are those of us who are rising up and finally saying NO MORE!

And the buck hasn't stopped, and it wont stop for a very long time.

=SK=

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 pm

Scott you're the first on my ignore list.

Your fuel for the fire is cut off.

Goodbye.

=VK=

CledusSnow
Volunteer

Post by CledusSnow » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 pm

Victor, I can honestly say that I belong to no other boards where I know you from. My only experience with you has been right here on Knight Rider Online reading the way you respond to people and how you present yourself. This anti-VK issue you continue to bring up hasn't come out of no where, it's been building, and from what I understand has gotten you removed from this board before.

Also, please share with us your attempts to be civil. Is this one, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708#p138489?

Or this, viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11689&p=138233#p138233?

How about this one, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708&p=138357#p138357?

You never attempt to be civil Victor you only attempt to be right, and when someone says you aren't you respectably agree to disagree... and then throw in some snide remarks.

If you are half the writer you claim to be then you understand Tone and Voice. Change your Tone and Voice and you'll solve a lot of the problems you have on this site. I find it hard to believe that you're as big of a "4letter word" in real life as you appear to be on this site. Stop demanding, stop undermining and stop the snide remarks. Be humble, be gracious and you will make a much larger impact on this community.
"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."
tamatt27: "The quote in your sig is wrong..."

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:58 pm

Victor, I can honestly say that I belong to no other boards where I know you from. My only experience with you has been right here on Knight Rider Online reading the way you respond to people and how you present yourself. This anti-VK issue you continue to bring up hasn't come out of no where, it's been building, and from what I understand has gotten you removed from this board before.

Also, please share with us your attempts to be civil. Is this one, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708#p138489?

- Consider the cause before you judge me on my response, it is also a matter that does not concern you.

Or this, viewtopic.php?f=1041&t=11689&p=138233#p138233?

- Again, doesn't concern you. In this case however I was pointing out that it is only fair to give credit where it is due, that individual decided to point out "it was old news" and I responded.

How about this one, viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708&p=138357#p138357?

- See first answer.

You never attempt to be civil Victor you only attempt to be right, and when someone says you aren't you respectably agree to disagree... and then throw in some snide remarks.

- with all due respect, this is pure one sided BS and I will not fuel it further.

If you are half the writer you claim to be then you understand Tone and Voice. Change your Tone and Voice and you'll solve a lot of the problems you have on this site. I find it hard to believe that you're as big of a "4letter word" in real life as you appear to be on this site. Stop demanding, stop undermining and stop the snide remarks. Be humble, be gracious and you will make a much larger impact on this community.

- Let me get this straight, a guy who repeated the 4 word that starts with a "c" is giving me lessons on how to properly conduct myself in public? You're also using examples that don't concern you and have already been explained. You're digging for things to use against me to support "this has been ongoing". The only thing that has been "on going" is my disagreement with how Pajaro conducts himself as a moderator in public which again DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.

Saying I'm a four letter word on the board or possibly in real life? You have absolutely no justification to make such claims about me and I would appreciate if you have one shred of integrity you would apologize for making that statement. I think as you once stated "I have a lot to learn", look in the mirror and follow your own advice.

Lastly, YOU started this whole issue of anti-VK by following this Mrs. Doubtfire's lead in which Scott followed your lead when you chose to make your commentary which was so incredibly out of line even Pajaro had to step in and edit it. Whether you've been disciplined or not, you honestly based on those examples are not qualified to tell me how I should and should not act in a public manner, sorry.

I have no personal issues with you, but apparently you feel compelled to make some point to a audience I've yet to see endorse what you're claiming short of people who have already destroyed their reputations just by acting immaturely towards me, especially UNPROVOKED.

If you continue to antagonize me, I will ignore you accordingly.

=VK=

CledusSnow
Volunteer

Post by CledusSnow » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

What 4 letter word that starts with a "c" did I use? I have no idea where you got this from...

The subjects don't have to concern me, they were examples. I was using them to show displays of your arrogance and unwillingness to listen.
Saying I'm a four letter word on the board or possibly in real life? You have absolutely no justification to make such claims about me and I would appreciate if you have one shred of integrity you would apologize for making that statement. I think as you once stated "I have a lot to learn", look in the mirror and follow your own advice.
I've never said you were a "4 letter word". My quote was, "I find it hard to believe that you're as big of a "4letter word" in real life as you appear to be on this site." As in I believe you are probably a decent guy in real life and no where near as arrogant as you appear on the site.
Lastly, YOU started this whole issue of anti-VK by following this Mrs. Doubtfire's lead in which Scott followed your lead when you chose to make your commentary which was so incredibly out of line even Pajaro had to step in and edit it.
My actual quote that was edited wasn't even about you Victor. What I said was, "As long as we're handing out BJ's I'll take one, and Neil should probably get a BJ too seeing as how none of this would've been possible without him." The use of the word BJ stands for got me edited.
"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."
tamatt27: "The quote in your sig is wrong..."

knightprobe89
FLAG Recruit

Post by knightprobe89 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:20 am

everybody should leave victor alone, he seems like a allright guy, it seems like everybody is acting like a bunch of babys with this childish anti victor behavior, what ever happened in the past is over, and we should worry about the present and the future, why cant we all just get along and be happy that victor keeps us informed about the upcoming knight rider feature film. i have to say thank you victor kros for keeping us involved in the happenings of the feature film, i hope it goes into production soon.
in glen larson we trust.

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:34 am

Probe, I have no issues about Victor feeding us info about the film. It is how he presents it. If he was less arrogant and cocky, and acted more like an ally to the fans, instead of someone we should worship, things wouldn't be like they are now

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 am

knightprobe89 wrote:everybody should leave victor alone, he seems like a allright guy, it seems like everybody is acting like a bunch of babys with this childish anti victor behavior, what ever happened in the past is over, and we should worry about the present and the future, why cant we all just get along and be happy that victor keeps us informed about the upcoming knight rider feature film. i have to say thank you victor kros for keeping us involved in the happenings of the feature film, i hope it goes into production soon.
I agree.Although I have only been on the KRO forum for only a little more than a month,I see that Victor is a decent guy,so stop hating on him.In little over a month,I've seen so many contributions to the KR fan community,and I also can't wait for the feature film to come out too!And I give my thanks to you Victor! :D :kitt:
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

knightofthephoenix
Operative

Post by knightofthephoenix » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:20 am

Scott Kirkessner wrote:You want to split our community against itself.
What gives you that idea?

FX23
Operative

Post by FX23 » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:49 am

now now children.......

:roll:

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:43 am