Victor Kros

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

stevefawcett
Operative

Victor Kros

Post by stevefawcett » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:40 pm

It is about 12 months since victor joined these forums for us all to chat to,Steve from Knightcon just wanted to say a big thankyou for always coming through with his promises

He did the KNIGHTCON video which is on youtube ,and always done everything without being thanked in public

thankyou!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Victor Kros

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:05 pm

I appreciate the compliments. While I can't always deliver on what I say in advance, I do what I can when I have the power to do so. Whether people like me or dislike me one thing I am is honest in everything I have done, even if being honest about how I feel over certain matters causes friction.

=VK=
:dash:

Mrs. Doubtfire
Stranger

Post by Mrs. Doubtfire » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 pm

:roll:

CledusSnow
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by CledusSnow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

***** ENTIRE POST EDITED BY MICHAEL PAJARO ****

Normally I don't like editing or deleting messages posted by people. But when the language is as blatantly offensive as this one was, it's time to make an exception. - Mike

***** ENTIRE POST EDITED BY MICHAEL PAJARO ****
"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."
tamatt27: "The quote in your sig is wrong..."

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:56 pm

Woah, that is WAY out of line. I'll be as clear as I can possibly be: knock it off.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 pm

I agree.

Showpro1
FLAG Recruit

Post by Showpro1 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:30 pm

I would agree with the last two posts after all Aled Jones who originated
this post had some very valid points to bring up for sure.
And then someone wants to ruin what is about the contributions Victor has made to the Knight Rider community
in general, not to forget the fact Victor has been invaluable to our charity show (3rd Annual All Knight Rider Car Show) to benefit Make A Wish.
Victor many thanks,

D.Doggett. :kittspin:

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Love or hate =VK=, Mr Cledus, thats up to you, thats your opinion, hes a regular contributor to the forums and intriguing us all with the Summer of Secrets , which is more than can be said of you with your playground antics. If you wanna throw childish insults around maybe you should post on the playskool forum, you`ll get a better response there.

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:25 pm

There's no way we're going to bring this thread around. It's too far gone. Locked.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:26 pm

That's your answer for everything but it doesn't make it go away.

=VK=

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:45 pm

OK - Now, I'm reopening it. No, locking the thread doesn't make it better, or make it go away - that was not the point at all. Locking it does force us all to rethink what we are doing. This is a board about Knight Rider - not a place for self congratulatory or flame bait.

It's Michael's choice to lock the thread or not. What Cledus said was uncalled for, and I've spoken to him privately about that. But the fact of the mater stands that this thread didn't serve much purpose at all. People like you Victor, and people don't - but a thread that degraded into nothing but a flame war on both sides, has no positive way of ending. We aren't all going to be hugging it out at the end of this, and sometimes it's the only way to move forward.

CledusSnow
Volunteer

Post by CledusSnow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm

So maybe I used poor language, but this entire post is ridiculous. Does Victor know some stuff, sure. Is he a pompous a-hole, definitely. It's one thing to provide knowledge on a subject, but it's a completely different thing to act like everyone owes you for being part of a board. I understand Victor is a kid with a lot of growing up left to do, but his antics on this site are growing really old.
"Atlanta to Texarkana and back in twenty eight hours? That ain't never been done before."

msKEN
FLAG Assistant

Post by msKEN » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 pm

I understand Victor is a kid with a lot of growing up left to do
I believe the saying is touche'....?
Last edited by msKEN on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Knight Rider Fan Game Project:
http://www.theknightrider.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 pm

neps wrote:OK - Now, I'm reopening it. No, locking the thread doesn't make it better, or make it go away - that was not the point at all. Locking it does force us all to rethink what we are doing. This is a board about Knight Rider - not a place for self congratulatory or flame bait.

It's Michael's choice to lock the thread or not. What Cledus said was uncalled for, and I've spoken to him privately about that. But the fact of the mater stands that this thread didn't serve much purpose at all. People like you Victor, and people don't - but a thread that degraded into nothing but a flame war on both sides, has no positive way of ending. We aren't all going to be hugging it out at the end of this, and sometimes it's the only way to move forward.
- I agree with your decision Neil but keep in mind all this stuff on here, was completely unwarrented. I had nothing to do with the thread creation or the direction people chose to take it in. Quite frankly the thread does solve a purpose, it shows people do actually support what I do and I do it for those people who appreciate it. As far as these new found attacks on me personally, entirely uncalled for.

=VK=

CledusSnow
Volunteer

Post by CledusSnow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:30 pm

msKEN wrote:this entire post is ridiculous

Yup it was fine until you and the coward hiding behind the identity of mrs. doubtfire spoiled it.

Is he a pompous a-hole, definitely.

Have to say you give off that vibe way more then Victor does. Definitely.

I understand Victor is a kid with a lot of growing up left to do

I believe the saying is touche'....?
Yo Ken, totally understand where you're coming from, but there's no denying that Victor's responses and posts are pretentious. I give Victor all the credit in the world for helping charities and furthering the Knight Rider fan base. I'm just saying he could do it without sounding like an a-hole. Yeah I don't have a lot of post. Yeah you guys aren't familiar with me. Sure call me a Troll, but I'm just stating what's there to be seen. It's all in the way you present something and Victor's presentation needs a lot of work.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:31 pm

The trouble is Mr Snow, people like you shoot their mouths off before thinking, this type of thing happens when you cant engage your brain at the same time, despite what you think of =VK= hes doing his bit for us fans. Im not kissing Vics ass,but I do - like many others appreciate his contributions to the KR community.

CledusSnow
Volunteer

Post by CledusSnow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 pm

weeezl wrote:The trouble is Mr Snow, people like you shoot their mouths off before thinking, this type of thing happens when you cant engage your brain at the same time
Brain and mouth both 100% engaged at the same time all the time.
weeezl wrote:Despite what you think of =VK= hes doing his bit for us fans. Im not kissing Vics ass,but I do - like many others appreciate his contributions to the KR community.
As I said I give Victor all the credit in the world for what he does for us fans. Not arguing that.

I appreciate all of Victor's contributions to the KR community. Another fact I'm not arguing.

What I said above Mr. Weeezi is that Victor could do all of that without the arrogance. A quick read of Victor's post backs what I'm saying.

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:27 pm

CledusSnow wrote:
Brain and mouth both 100% engaged at the same time all the time.

Best way
weeezl wrote:Despite what you think of =VK= hes doing his bit for us fans. Im not kissing Vics ass,but I do - like many others appreciate his contributions to the KR community.
As I said I give Victor all the credit in the world for what he does for us fans. Not arguing that.

I appreciate all of Victor's contributions to the KR community. Another fact I'm not arguing.
I posted that before I read your last post, as Im fair I admit that I was wrong to slam you before you said your bit, youre entitled to your opinion, for that I apologize, I wasnt slating you personally, its just at the time I didnt agree with what you said, I felt it was unjustified, now you got your point across and so have I, can we just leave it at that, we both said things that were OTT in this thread.

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Contrary to your belief Cledus, "a quick read of my posts" is where you get the wrong impression of me. I have made somewheres of about 500+ posts since my time here and when things have got out of hand on my part, whether justified or not I have tried to shift gears in order to maintain harmony.

I think you mistake arrogance for confidence. I'm a straight shooter and I call it as I see it and sometimes people can't handle that approach. I have kept my promises I have made to people when I have the power to do so and will continue in the future. You don't know me, you don't speak to me and quite frankly it would be unfair to judge a person you see but never actually interact with on a level outside of conflict resolution.

I don't sit there and judge who you are and throw insults at you and yet for some reason you come on here and start hurling claims of arrogance and whatnot when I haven't spoken to you since the post about SDCC in which you mentioned I was going VIP. I have the feeling what you're drawing from is past actions that have already been both addressed and settled. I'm not looking to start problems with people and I admit that I've given into the temptation to fuel fires that are started in the past but at this point, I'm trying to avoid this kind of situation.

Is it because you're right? No, is it because I'm right? No, it's because quite frankly I don't have the time or the patience to deal with it at the moment and secondly it's self defeating towards my purpose of garnering support for Glen. I am extremely busy and when I take breaks from my work, I glance in my email and see who posts something in a thread I'm watching.

Like it or not I have backed up everything I have said about who I am and what I do. I don't exaggerate my positions or my contacts. I know people in the Knight Rider world who worked on the show, I meet more and more each week. I am an insider who has access to priveldged information the average fan can't see.

Everyone who has sought out to expose me as some sort of fake has only come up with one simple conclusion no matter who they suspect I am behind the ID and that is I am telling the truth. I'm not lying to people, I'm not misleading them, I'm not promising things I can't deliver.

I said I would get the Knightcon video for Steve and I did. I said I would help out with Saugus and I have. I said I would do other favors for other KR fans and I have.

That is called integrity and my integrity is as bulletproof as the Molecular Bonded Shell.

So really what's provoking this behavior from you? You seem to be the only one who has a problem with me, as of late short of my disagreements with Pajaro which are between him and I and this other new person who just comes out of absolutely no where to start trouble.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with people who just don't like who I am or what I do. I honestly don't care. I've said this before and I'll say it one last time...people like you who don't like me, find me arrogant, or whatever you're going to feel that way until I actually hold some cards in my hand you want to see.

There will be a flipside to all this anti-VK riderick. I promise you at the end of this summer, most of the people who don't like me will want to be my best friend and change their tune. Call that arrogance if you want but I know it's a fact because it's already begun to happen.

This is my point to get across and I will leave it at that.

=VK=

Scott Kirkessner
FLAG Recruit

Post by Scott Kirkessner » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:55 pm

First off - Cledus, when you clean up your mouth and engage your Brain/Mouth filter, you essentially took the words right out of my mouth, and the mouths of many on this board who are too afraid to speak up. Thank you.
victor kros wrote:Contrary to your belief Cledus, "a quick read of my posts" is where you get the wrong impression of me. I have made somewheres of about 500+ posts since my time here and when things have got out of hand on my part, whether justified or not I have tried to shift gears in order to maintain harmony.
That's complete crap and you know it. In this very post, you complained that Mike locked the thread and criticized his choice for it. And in this thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708 you said:
victor kros wrote:I grow very VERY tired of having to make compromises to playcate your wishes for the sake of diplomacy.
So which is it Victor? Please enlighten us? Are you maintaining harmony or pissed that others are trying to maintain harmony? I would go with the latter, and further say you haven't maintained a shred of harmony since your emergence into our community. A community that thrived and survived for a long time without you.

Unfortunately, I am not maintaining harmony either by posting here and also in this thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11708 too, and I apologize to the Mods for that - I really do. But I can't sit here and bite my tongue much longer.

I, like many people, USED to appreciate you here, Victor. But that appreciation quickly faded away and now rests as complete and utter contempt. I dislike you, and there are many more people who do who just don't speak up.

I used to be one of the most outspoken members on the board, and I also used to be a jerk. That explains a long gap and absence in posts, and the fact that I read more, and post a few comments here or there. But I didn't need to be banned from the community to wake up. Unfortunately your ban from KRO and KRUK just gave you a time to stew in your anger.

You were a good boy when you returned at first - you didn't stir the pot too much, but now you're back to your same old tricks.

Victor, you aren't making very many friends here, and at the end of it all, when you say you are here trying to get support for Glen, there are many people who are going to rally AGAINST all because of YOU! Glen Larson could have picked a better representative to connect to fans, instead of one who's holier than thou attitude is turning fans off, away, and alienating them all together.

Nobody doubts your connections to the KR world, but I can tell you this. I can give two *?$# about your Summer of Secrets - deny if you will, it is such a blatant copy of KITTRules - a contest you tried to ruin with your paranoia only to be embarrassed by their red-herring images.

Guys, Summer of Secrets is just promoting a new version of Knight Rider Legacy that Victor is penning and re-editing. But I will not be changing my tune by the end of this summer and begging to be your best friend IF the new KR movie EVER gets into production. Maybe some people will come to kiss your ass - but the Anti VK RHETORIC will still be around - you have done the damage.

You ARE arrogant, confident or not - people can handle confidence, they cannot handle over-confidence that breeds and supports arrogance.

We are tired of it - and for all the good that you have done or claim to have done, your condescending and arrogant attitude, willingness to drive a schism into the KR community outweighs it all.

By the way, let's settle the score...

"Victor Kros, you suck because we hate you!" is a personal attack.

This post, along with others that took the time out to articulate their feelings, including Cledus when he was able to censor himself, are people finally calling you out and having enough of you.

So before you cry foul and claim personal attacks (which is eerily reminds me of what Richie Levine did), stop and think first - is it really an attack, or are we finally sick and tired of your attitude?

And that's how I see it and where I will end it.

FX23
Operative

Post by FX23 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 pm

fill that crack pipe!

weeezl
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by weeezl » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:49 pm

FX23 wrote:fill that crack pipe!

Cool! I hope your sharing :lol:

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Thankyou for all the kind replys to my post

This was a personal thankyou to VK who kindly filmed and gave a video message to help money for sick children last year

he continues to help,and help the show also on this site

The hours and money that go into these shows that comes out of the organisers pockets is vast!

Now to end he did help our UK event out a lot and I do thank him

I will however never post here again as It seems to be too much trouble and I think my post was childishly shot down

thankyou!

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:58 pm

I've reported the post to the mods, I will let them handle the situation. Secondly, your efforts to sabatoge Summer of Secrets have failed Scott because your guess is WRONG.

=VK=

Michael Pajaro
Advisor

Post by Michael Pajaro » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:17 pm

We tried to moderate the situation. I said I was going to lock the thread which would have prevented any of this from happening. But you had to insult me and my moderating methods, forcing Neil to keep the thread open. So this is the consequence.