What's with the homosexual garbage?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

fsc
Stranger

What's with the homosexual garbage?

Post by fsc » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:15 am

What's with the homosexual garbage? I sit down with my young child to watch what I thought was a show appropriate for his age and right away we have to be shown that the FBI is gay. Why was it so damn necessary to cram the fact that the FBI agent is gay, down our throats? That's the problem with these Hollywood writers. Everything revolves around their perversions and they have to cram it down our throats. There was no reason in the world for this to be in the show.

Valdez
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: What's with the homosexual garbage?

Post by Valdez » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 am

ImageImageWe've already had a thread about this and discussed it to death....and since it got locked I'm sure this one will see the same fate as soon as our mods get a hold of it...ImageImage
~The Monster's Loose....:karr:

KRisBack
Recruit

Post by KRisBack » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:31 am

fsc wrote:What's with the homosexual garbage? I sit down with my young child to watch what I thought was a show appropriate for his age and right away we have to be shown that the FBI is gay. Why was it so damn necessary to cram the fact that the FBI agent is gay, down our throats? That's the problem with these Hollywood writers. Everything revolves around their perversions and they have to cram it down our throats. There was no reason in the world for this to be in the show.
It was a gimmick to get young guys to watch. I like my smut on the PC not on the TV. :twisted:

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Michael Pajaro » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:49 am

fsc, we welcome constructive criticism about the movie. But your comments here aren't appropriate and if you took the time to browse the forum you would have seen that this topic was discussed in depth with less-than-stellar results.

While the topic of how appropriate the new Knight Rider is for young viewers may be a valid one, we're not discussing it with a hostile lead-in like that.
Join me at Las Vegas Car Stars!
May 14-16 • Las Vegas, NV
http://lasvegascarstars.com