Hey folks, KNI1GHT here....

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kni1ght
Stranger
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Hey folks, KNI1GHT here....

Post by kni1ght » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Hi all, my name is Mike. For those who don't know me, I've posted on several boards before, and until recently.... realized that I must have registered my "KNI1GHT" name here at Knight Rider Online back in 2003. What can I say....but oops. :mrgreen: Anyway, I've been browsing around different boards, checking out the different conversions around the net, and wanted to stop in and say hi. I've followed many links about Knight Rider to KnightRiderOnline, as well as found out many pieces of useful information here.

I don't recongize many of the user names here, but if some of you folks know me......Hi :D For those that don't, I have a 3/4 season Kitt that's been a project and a hobby since 1994, and I'm an all around KR goo-roo like most here. I hope to meet some new folks that are into this hobby....as I have been for the last many years. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but if I posted all my pics and videos at once, this site's moderator would boot me off. :D

Here's most of my stuff in pic and video form,

http://www.myspace.com/kni1ght

http://www.youtube.com/kn1ight

Just wanted to drop in and say hi to another KR community.

Peace all.

Mike

KnightLady
Operative

Re: Hey folks, KNI1GHT here....

Post by KnightLady » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Howdy, I've seen your videos of you car on You Tube. Cool!!! Is the only word that comes to mind when I have seen the vidoes. You have done a good job with your KITT replica. Welcome to the KR online! :D :kitt:

CJaguar442
FLAG Assistant

Post by CJaguar442 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 pm

hi my myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/cjaguar265 I believe we spoke on youtube about youth gone wild by skid row. you have a super rad car man
Re-elect Mayor Goldie wilson, Progress is his middle name!
Save the Clocktower!
Go Boston Red Sox! Go Boston Bruins! Go Boston Celtics!
Go the distance and he will come!

ckeller22
Operative

Post by ckeller22 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Welcome to Knight Rider online.

rhdaussiekitt
FLAG Recruit

Post by rhdaussiekitt » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:23 am

G'day Mike , Knightman hear, but stuffed up my username so been rhdaussiekitt for a while , at least on this site
pretty cool place too
oh you know your kitt, is an inspiration for me , so is Craig's kitt as per my avatar, my dream is to have a rhd 3rd season kitt.. even tho i got to sit in the only rhd aussie 2dash kitt, I just love the 3rd season dash with the big screen tv... (wonder if a plasma tv would fit :D ???)

oh at least you dont have to edit any kitts voice's since you got the coolest name anyways.. :dash4:
welocome ..
--knightman--