Kitt Modes & Abilities

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knighthazzard
Recruit

Kitt Modes & Abilities

Post by knighthazzard » Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the different car mode phases suggested for new movie. Have the 'Kitt Hero', 'Kitt Remote' and 'Kitt Attack' modes been presented to the audience in this manor at the press release as the unique names for new modes that will be introduced to the new car in the series? Could it be that these modes will be new initiatives for the nanotech technology or were these references made for the purpose of demonstrating the different stages that kitt will undertake in the series for press release only? When this movie is released will the cars be presented in this manor or do you believe they will be in the format of the original e.g Auto Cruise, Normal Cruise, Pursuit, Super Pursuit Mode etc What are your thoughts and suggestions on the topic

The Shadow
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Kitt Modes & Abilities

Post by The Shadow » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:45 pm

I believe that the HERO K.I.T.T. is named following standard prop naming convention rather than a specific vehicle mode. All it means is that the car that will get used for close-ups and/or interior shots; basically anytime the audience is supposed to see details. As opposed to a STUNT K.I.T.T. which just has the exterior look and will get used in mid to long range shots.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?