Looking for songs used in episodes

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KFCreator
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Looking for songs used in episodes

Post by KFCreator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:49 pm

Someone a long time ago posted a fairly comprehensive list of the songs used in various episodes of Knight Rider. Can anyone here post a link to that list if it still exists or else maybe we can use this thread to start compiling a new list of songs from episodes of the series? I'm looking to expand my music collection and was thinking the other day that I'd like to know what a lot of those songs used were so I could try to find them on iTunes or something. Thanks everyone! :-)

snafu
FLAG Recruit

Post by snafu » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:24 am

I expanded my music collection off KR songs- here are a few off the top of my head, just don't ask me to remember which episode. :D

"Take it Easy" -The Eagles, and possibly "Already Gone"
"Cruel Summer" -Bananarama
"Self-Control" -Laura Branigan
"Talking in Your Sleep" -The Romantics NOTE: This one was just instrumental, but I recognized the tune
"Obsession" -Animotion
Something by Quiet Riot.. I think it was "Bang your Head (metal health)" on that episode where KITT said heavy metal wasn't good for people.
"Harden My Heart" -Quarterflash

I'll probably think of more later. I'm quite the 80's music fiend.
Heaven, where all QC only has to be run once.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:26 am

The Knight Rider Collective has the most comprehensive music list that I'm aware of, and the vast majority of songs on the list are available for purchase from various different sources across the net.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

Akaihiryuu
Operative

Post by Akaihiryuu » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:10 pm

As far as I know, none of the original songs were actually used in the series. They're all covers. Some of them decent covers, some not so good, but none of them were the original artists. You can of course get all the songs used in the series, but they probably won't be the same versions used in the series...I'm not sure if you can even get the covers other than ripping them from the DVD's, as I think they were mostly done for the show.