Question for victor

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

ckeller22
Operative

Question for victor

Post by ckeller22 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:51 pm

In Knight of the Phoenix while Wilton is on his death bed Michael tells him he should put Kitt on the market. Wilton responds that They would take it and keep it off the market just like________ what I think he says is his prototype. Who is they and what is he referring too. It can't be Karr. One cause the idea for Karr was conceived after the pilot and two car was deactivated on orders from Wilton. Kitt also states in a episode he spent two years in I think in the pentagon So was Kitt built by the military and used by the foundation and than placed in the Knight industries two thousand if so can they say Charles Graiman was the military scientist that created the AI KItt. I have all the episodes season 1 thru 4 and have been watching very closely to the plot. Yes I am a Knight Rider nerd. Anyone with any ideas about this please respond thanks.

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Question for victor

Post by Matthew » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:57 pm

During that scene, Wilton was referencing his revolutionary aircraft designs that were stolen by Tanya when she infiltrated Knight Industries. As you know, she then sold those designs onto the highest bidder. The interpretation that I get from that scene is that the Knight 2000 would have been kept off the market due to many of the parts that went into its creation being copyrighted by the buyer of the aircraft designs.

Imagine if you will that KITT's turbine engine, for instance, was a reengineered aircraft engine that'd already been copyrighted by the buyer. Whilst it would technically be a new engine designed to fit the engine bay of a Trans Am, the extent of the theft would’ve ensured that the designs for Wilton's components were also copyrighted, making everything created for mass production at that technology level subject to legal action.

For Wilton to be able to put one of his creations onto the open market, he would essentially have to recreate the wheel, so to speak.

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?