Saugus Speedway Knight Rider Event for Make a Wish Sept. 8

Archive for discussions from 2007. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

vampire knight
Rookie

Saugus Speedway Knight Rider Event for Make a Wish Sept. 8

Post by vampire knight » Fri May 04, 2007 3:13 am

Hi guys, just here to let yo know that I'm working on the events site. I have a forum up now where I hope me or the other event planners can post information as well as answer any questions. Soon to follow the full site with pictures and other info. Enjoy =)

http://www.25yearsofknightrider.com/
Last edited by vampire knight on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vampire knight
Rookie

Post by vampire knight » Mon May 07, 2007 1:38 pm

Who is planning on making it out?

neps
Site Administrator
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by neps » Sun May 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Sounds like a great idea - Can you give us any more information about whos going to attend - whats the event going to be? Would help to advertise to have the content in the open rather than having to dig around :\

I made this topic sticky for ya.

vampire knight
Rookie

Post by vampire knight » Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 pm

Thanks Neil

Here is a little blurb

For the celebration of 25 years of Knight Rider we will be holding an event at Universal City Walk, Universal City California (right next to Universal Studios) for the benefit of the Make a Wish Foundation on September 29th 2007. There will be celebrity guests and plenty of KITT replicas as well as other entertainment. We welcome all fans to join us in this even for a great cause. Information and registration details are soon to follow, please check back periodically.

We are working to set the details and more information. We have been in talks or contacted Glen Larsen, George Barris, Don Peake, William Daniels, David Hasselhoff, Rebecca Holden...etc. We do have a few gust confirmed, but more details are to follow. We are hoping to have a Q&A with show stars and creators as well as a few good replicas, there is lots to do at Universal City walk, I'll keep you guys posted as things develop.

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Post by jup » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:15 pm

I have just added your web site into the Link Database.

And Universal Studios isn't too far from my home location. Perhaps, if I work out a schedule with work, I'd be happy to attend.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:42 pm

Just to update the 25th anniversy show of Knight Rider. This show is now being held at Saugus Speedway on Sept 8,2007. Which is the same place it was last year.

remote_jup
Recruit

Post by remote_jup » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:25 pm

So...the Universal Studios event has been cancelled in favor for the now past Speedway show, I take it? If so, oh well. Communications seem to be...infrequent.
This accout is only for use at unsecured public terminals by jup.

Nelson B
Operative

Post by Nelson B » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Unfortunatly there were problems holding the show at Universal Studios. Like the fourteen thousand bucks they wanted to hold a charity event there go figure? Thats why the event was moved to Saugus Speedway.

remote_jup
Recruit

Post by remote_jup » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:55 pm

Thank you for your prompt reply. I'll cancel my request for a day off from work.
This accout is only for use at unsecured public terminals by jup.