S1 DVD problems?

Archive for discussions from 2006. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LEDmouth
Volunteer

S1 DVD problems?

Post by LEDmouth » Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:46 pm

Is there some kind of problem with the KR S1 DVD set?

I have gone through 2 sets now and on each, upon watching the very first disc, towards the end of "Knight of the Phoenix" and the beginning of "Deadly Maneuvers", the picture started to freeze up and skip around.

Even more odd, I had ordered the first set online, exchanged it for another set at a local store and had the same problem with the new set. So its not as though they were really from the same "batch".

Has anyone else encountered this problem with the S1 discs? It's as though the transfers are shoddy. Has this problem been acknowledged by Universal and are they offering replacements?

Thanks for any help.

Squirrel3D
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Squirrel3D » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:37 pm

I never had those problems before. Looks like you got something defective. I remember when I first bought S2...the first disc didn't work. Now I have another one and everything works great!
Becuase one man CAN make a difference

Fantine
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Fantine » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:41 pm

Yes, I have had problems with my Season 1 from the time I bought it. I cannot recall which episodes were messed up though.

LEDmouth
Volunteer

Post by LEDmouth » Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:07 am

Yeah, I thought it was perhaps it was because I was watching the DVD's on my PS2... but when I try to load that disc on the DVD-ROM on my computer, I can't get it to play either. :(