My KITT get a new brother

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Menace
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

My KITT get a new brother

Post by Menace » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:15 am

Hi Guys,

My KITT gained a new brother on thursday night. No no no, no kids for me yet. An exciting addition by the way of a new purchase. The A Team van. This thing is awsome, not too KITT's standard but a very cool icon indeed.
My car collection is looking like my toys from when i was a kid. Very strange looking in the garage.
The 80's rule!!!!!!!!!

Vinny

CNH 320
Recruit

Post by CNH 320 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:42 pm

Show pics of the Van!!!

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:47 pm

I;ve got a question: Is it a regular- sized vehicle or a model car? Just curious....

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:33 am

:shock: Vinny - you got a full-size real replica of the A-Team Van in your garage with your KITT? Did I read right? If so, you RULE! Hey, you rule anyway. :) Hope KITT likes his new garage-mate. :)

Menace
Rookie

It is a big one..

Post by Menace » Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:10 pm

Hi Guys,

Yes it is a full size replica. Very comfortable, love those captain chairs in the back. I love it, it doesn't have the wow factor of KITT but still so cool. Looks really strange to look in the garage and see them next to each other, the 80's will never come again but i refuse to let go.
I'm not sure how to upload pics, if any can tell me how i'll upload them, otherwise my site will be updated with the van this week.

Regards

Vinny

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:51 pm

You could go to http://www.imageshack.us and upload the pictures there. They give you several ways to put it in links. Use the top (first) one for forums like this one. You'll have to do this for each one so best to keep your post window open and ImageShack open in another browser window or tab (depending on the browser you're using).

We look forward to seeing your pictures! :) Also might want to update your profile to include your web site so we can click on a WWW button to see your site. :)

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:41 pm

or you can email em to me, i have a UNLIMITED photo account on my photobucket account. Its what i use for all my board postings. THAT goes for anybody else here, if they want their pics hosted, let me know, im HAPPY to help :wink:
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot