Search found 144 matches

by Ontario Knight
Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Another interesting look at why season #2 will happen
Replies: 10
Views: 3910

Another interesting look at why season #2 will happen

I have been constantly talking about why I think season #2 will happen. Remember when this last season KR was on the Wednesday night slot at 8pm then an encore on Saturday... Well my thought is that KR did pretty well on Wednesday in its season birth "so to speak" and did pretty well on wh...
by Ontario Knight
Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:45 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Knight Rider Officially Cancelled?
Replies: 25
Views: 9075

Re: Knight Rider Officially Cancelled?

scorbing wrote:http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2009/03/06/knight-rider-cancelled/

So sad...


An old story if you look March 6th and we still haven't seen anything yet, so again rumour....
by Ontario Knight
Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:10 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Is this the week NBC anounce the Fall Scedule?
Replies: 15
Views: 4302

Re: Is this the week NBC anounce the Fall Scedule?

Apparently the schedule isn't being released until May 5th this year. >_< that gives nbc a chance for the over seas numbers to kick a** and then convince them to renew it. It's a plus. Does anyone know about those numbers overseas, how is KR08 been taken..I hope that the feedback is awesome...
by Ontario Knight
Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:13 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Something that maybe of interest to you all...
Replies: 20
Views: 7906

Re: Something that maybe of interest to you all...

Ohoh my mistake I cant believe that the Bionic Woman atually made it to DVD....
by Ontario Knight
Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Something that maybe of interest to you all...
Replies: 20
Views: 7906

Re: Something that maybe of interest to you all...

You know what I think is the indicator, however there season was shortened by the writers strike in 2007-2008, the Bionic Woman. It never got released on DVD and it was canned...Investment in this DVD set tells me season 2 is coming, stay tuned...
by Ontario Knight
Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:58 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: questions about ki2k
Replies: 3
Views: 1452

Re: questions about ki2k

to answer your question 1) The scanner needs to only be on when KITT is in survellence mode or when Michael is needing KITT to look for something. 2) The hood isn't usually on becuase the car your seeing is the stunt car not the show or hero car that looks perfect..If you get the DVD box set it Glen...
by Ontario Knight
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:28 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Lipstick Jungle Cast gets official Cancellation Notice
Replies: 20
Views: 5698

Re: Lipstick Jungle Cast gets official Cancellation Notice

One last thing about the Wednesday night time slot that KR08 was on... Let's put it this way... If they wanted to test a shows so called durability, that time slot that KR was put in the Wednesday 8pm slot was that slot... I don't know of any other time in primetime that is worse then Wed 8pm..KR di...
by Ontario Knight
Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:22 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Lipstick Jungle Cast gets official Cancellation Notice
Replies: 20
Views: 5698

Re: Lipstick Jungle Cast gets official Cancellation Notice

Heroes is still around and getting another season since it's still doing better than pretty much everything else. Friday Night Lights is being kept alive due to the DirectTV deal NBC has. We really don't know that forsure, that FNL's will return, it does worse in the rating than KR08...That is a sp...
by Ontario Knight
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Do you think KARR will be back (Give reasons)
Replies: 52
Views: 14553

Re: Do you think KARR will be back (Give reasons)

I think KARR will return. I hope this time the episode is more focused on KARR not the human characters of the show however I still believe the reboot fixed that. If we get a second season KARR will return however less of the transforming would be better and just the two mustangs fighting like in th...
by Ontario Knight
Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:23 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Knight Rider : Original on NBC.com?
Replies: 23
Views: 6013

Re: Knight Rider : Original on NBC.com?

This might be good news for a second season maybe I'm being optimistic but part of the reason I thought kr08 failed was it's lack of connection to the original series. This would help new fans connect the old with the new. With that being said I don't believe NBC would spend the time and effort on t...
by Ontario Knight
Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:46 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources
Replies: 72
Views: 20372

Re: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources

My point is that if NBC and Ford when the show was in its creation said, we know that KR doesn't hit the female demographic, however if we hit certain goals in the male target demographic we will continue the series into a second season. However you look at it, males are the predominate viewers of K...
by Ontario Knight
Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:48 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources
Replies: 72
Views: 20372

Re: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources

Those other shows, while not doing great or even all that good, still have stronger ratings, especially in the coveted 18-49 range. Even Univision has beaten out KR in that demo... As you say coveted 18-49 demographic, however isn't that Male and Female posted in the demo, its been stated before th...
by Ontario Knight
Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources
Replies: 72
Views: 20372

Re: Knight Rider might have been cancelled: two sources

Well I would have guessed that all of us would be "tired out" of talking about KR08 being cancelled. However we now know that KR is being promoted in Spain and Europe right now, then the question has to be asked. Why would NBC and affiliate stations whomever that may be, spend the time and...
by Ontario Knight
Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Ratings for "I Love the Knight Life"
Replies: 23
Views: 19261

Re: Ratings for "I Love the Knight Life"

I think if anything what will probably the swing vote for KR08 to stay on the air is the last three episodes consistantly going up in viewership. If you look at the NBC shows if you go to tvbythenumbers.com which I hate that web however this doesn't lie, KR was one of I see two shows that actually h...
by Ontario Knight
Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:36 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: This has to be good for KR08
Replies: 7
Views: 2517

Re: This has to be good for KR08

I partially agree with the DVD sales analogy. What I think Universal should promote is the first season of TOS and the KR08 first season as well. Just a thought but it can get new fans to connect with the original series and understand the connection between the two.
by Ontario Knight
Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: This has to be good for KR08
Replies: 7
Views: 2517

Re: This has to be good for KR08

This is pretty amazing, and this is the second month in a row that KR has done well... I figure that if it was a bad as some people think KR is, they would have pulled the plug months ago, look at My own worst enemy. So for whatever reason, promotion, continuious fan base, cost etc. Its still around...
by Ontario Knight
Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:17 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Live Discussion - Knight and the City
Replies: 193
Views: 81078

Re: Live Discussion - Knight and the City

Tony P Knight Driver wrote:Awsome Episode!!
Loved it real old school Knight Rider.
right down to this.
plate.gif


Man I love it when a plan comes together!!


Absolutely California KNIGHT needs to make a comeback....

Even cooler if they actually used the KNIGHT plate with the blue backing like in TOS for the new car...
by Ontario Knight
Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:57 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: This has to be good for KR08
Replies: 7
Views: 2517

This has to be good for KR08

OK we talk about the ratings alot and I get involved as well however tvbythenumbers.com showed the DVR viewers for January and Knight Rider was on the list read this and see what you think... If anything this is why NBC will renew, and shows KR is in the wrong timeslot however is getting pretty grea...
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:02 pm
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Live Discussion - Knight and the City
Replies: 193
Views: 81078

Re: Live Discussion - Knight and the City

weeezl wrote:
Ontario Knight wrote:Looks like another great episode.

I think 5.85 Million viewers, with a 3.5/5 share....


Wow can you see into the future ?

If so let me know this weekends lotto numbers and I'll share the winnings with everyone on here. :D


13/23/33/34/37/45 the bonus is 22
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:31 am
Forum: General Archive 2009
Topic: Live Discussion - Knight and the City
Replies: 193
Views: 81078

Re: Live Discussion - Knight and the City

Looks like another great episode.

I think 5.85 Million viewers, with a 3.5/5 share....
by Ontario Knight
Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 pm
Forum: General Archive 2010
Topic: Karr-centered fan fiction
Replies: 29
Views: 14009

Re: Karr-centered fan fiction

Back in September just after the first episode aired I wrote an idea for a KARR episode, funny it was similar to Becky's. However now that the KARR episode has aired I like what Becky has created...However check mine out if you wish... http://knightrideronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1046&t=12...
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 pm
Forum: General Archive 2010
Topic: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight
Replies: 204
Views: 93644

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

first time seeing the preview love that Turbo Boost
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:57 pm
Forum: General Archive 2010
Topic: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight
Replies: 204
Views: 93644

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

TallSox08 wrote:
Ontario Knight wrote:
TallSox08 wrote:KNIGHT license plate....NICE


When did you see that???


At the end, when KITT was leaving the SSC with Danny and his mom. Only was on screen for a second at most.


well that Ill have to see again....I hope that they keep that
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Forum: General Archive 2010
Topic: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight
Replies: 204
Views: 93644

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

Dukeboy320 wrote:i love how kitts createing charter and LOVED the old mustang but was VERY disapointed when the said "lets go old school" i was hopeing for a Trans-Am :(

I thought the same thing
by Ontario Knight
Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 pm
Forum: General Archive 2010
Topic: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight
Replies: 204
Views: 93644

Re: Live Discussion - Fly By Knight

TallSox08 wrote:KNIGHT license plate....NICE


When did you see that???