Worst/Saddest Knight Rider Episodes

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kittisawsome787
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Worst/Saddest Knight Rider Episodes

Post by kittisawsome787 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:40 am

I would like to know what is the worst/saddest episodes of Knight Rider in your opinion. Here are some of mine:
A Scent of Roses
Junkyard Dog
Voodoo Knight
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit

Re: Worst/Saddest Knight Rider Episodes

Post by krrdr2010 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:09 am

The Saddest Episode is A Scent of Roses. Michael and Stevie almost had Happiness, only to have it taken away. The only one close is Junkyard Dog. Worst Episode-VooDoo Knight.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:39 am

krrdr2010 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:09 am
The Saddest Episode is A Scent of Roses. Michael and Stevie almost had Happiness, only to have it taken away. The only one close is Junkyard Dog. Worst Episode-VooDoo Knight.
So true!
I am the voice of the Knight Industries Two Thousand Micro Processor, K I T T for easy reference, K.I.T.T. if you prefer.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:49 am

I really hate Junkyard dog, because K.I.T.T. dies in an acid pit!

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:28 am

Even though Goliath was a great episode, I find one thing that makes me sad in that episode, K.I.T.T. gets destroyed for the very first time!

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Racer » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:12 pm

I felt terrible the first time I saw Junk Yard Dog as a kid. To be lifted up off the ground and beg for Michael to help him for a change compared to how it is usually. Michael being so helpless. Seeing that small model scanner sink think so this must be a real death scene for kitt. In the other episodes it was never that bad. When he's brought back online like some pure robotic pre-programmed responses. People must have thought the old kitt was gone for good in that scene where kitt talks to Michael alone. Bonnie really let Michael have it when she thought he expected jokes from kitt.

I also think Soul Survivor had a bit of sadness when Kitt was having his out of body experience. How Michael found his buddy chopped up to just his brain in a cardboard box. How Kitt was just reduced to a portable tv set. How he almost left him in the car by accident.

kittisawsome787
Rookie

Post by kittisawsome787 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:41 am

Knight Racer wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:12 pm
I felt terrible the first time I saw Junk Yard Dog as a kid. To be lifted up off the ground and beg for Michael to help him for a change compared to how it is usually. Michael being so helpless. Seeing that small model scanner sink think so this must be a real death scene for kitt. In the other episodes it was never that bad. When he's brought back online like some pure robotic pre-programmed responses. People must have thought the old kitt was gone for good in that scene where kitt talks to Michael alone. Bonnie really let Michael have it when she thought he expected jokes from kitt.

I also think Soul Survivor had a bit of sadness when Kitt was having his out of body experience. How Michael found his buddy chopped up to just his brain in a cardboard box. How Kitt was just reduced to a portable tv set. How he almost left him in the car by accident.
I know right! Its so sad :cry: . However, he got his body back, and kicked some but :mrgreen: ! :kitt: