NBC KR and Knight Research website locked up?

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

mvautodunn
Stranger

NBC KR and Knight Research website locked up?

Post by mvautodunn » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:11 am

Has anyone tried to post on NBC KR board. I saw one post made recently but I am unable to start a new topic since they "merged" topics. Also the Knight research website is pretty much a blank, it has the main enter page then the secondary page but when you click the tabs (such as missions, employees, ect) it goes to the enter page again. The merging has really screwed up topics that have been moved in such ways that anyone wanting to "catch up" can't because the topics discussions don't make sense. Its so bad I don't want to post there anymore.

Let me know if anyone has the same problem with posting.

thanks,

DJGM
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: NBC KR and Knight Research website locked up?

Post by DJGM » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:32 pm

On the access.php page it says below Wilton Knight's famous last words, in capital letters . . .

KNIGHT INDUSTRIES IS CURRENTLY BEING RESTRUCTURED,
PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR MORE INFORMATION.

So, assuming new KR does get another season, they'll update the website to reflect the
new staff situation, now that "FLAG" has been fully re-established, with Sarah Graiman
as the Director, Mike as the Field Operative, and Zoe and Billy as the technical staff.

Oh, and of course ... KITT! It wouldn't be at all right to neglect to include the car!

FLAGCEO
Operative

Post by FLAGCEO » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:14 pm

DJGM wrote:On the access.php page it says below Wilton Knight's famous last words, in capital letters . . .

KNIGHT INDUSTRIES IS CURRENTLY BEING RESTRUCTURED,
PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR MORE INFORMATION.

So, assuming new KR does get another season, they'll update the website to reflect the
new staff situation, now that "FLAG" has been fully re-established, with Sarah Graiman
as the Director, Mike as the Field Operative, and Zoe and Billy as the technical staff.

Oh, and of course ... KITT! It wouldn't be at all right to neglect to include the car!
The website has had that statement (KNIGHT INDUSTRIES IS CURRENTLY BEING RESTRUCTURED) since just after Knight to King's Pawn (the KARR episode) back in February, where they officially converted the site from Kight Industries Research to FLAG.

It has nothing to do with the second season issue. The fact that the site now doesn't allow the user into any of the tabs does worry me somewhat.
Bring Knight Rider back for Season 2!!

KITT_Vs._KARR
Operative

Post by KITT_Vs._KARR » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:28 pm

well i was looking again at the Page Source.. I came across this:

Code: Select all

<!-- start: FLAG BUG -->
<!--div id="FLAG_container">
<div id="FLAG_bg"></div>
<div id="FLAG"><p>Text about FLAG goes here. Text about FLAG goes here. Text about FLAG goes here.</p></div>
</div-->
<!-- end: FLAG BUG -->
I also saw this:

Code: Select all

<!--li><a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="accessDenied();" class="media_nav">Media</a></li-->
I think something is borked, if i'm right, it should be giving the "accessDenied" thing again.

Maybe someone should contact them?

:kitt: Vs. :karr:
There is the best, then the Rest!

Samborghini
Rookie

Post by Samborghini » Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

I check every now and again but today I found on the top right corner it states:
<--- Lotame Behavioral Tags --- ><--- Lotame Behavioral Tags --- >
No idea what this could mean but my best guess is that NBC is re-formatting the tabs or the site could be for a season 2 teaser?
Protecting the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.