New Nbc Poster

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New Nbc Poster

Post by K.I.T.T » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:26 am

It would seem, NBC are sporting new posters for the upcoming KR project! Im not a fan of the new KITT right now, but the image below does look kinda cool! Click below to have a look.
Attachments
knightriderposter.jpg
knightriderposter.jpg (60.76 KiB) Viewed 11537 times

JimmyPSHayes
Operative

Re: New Nbc Poster

Post by JimmyPSHayes » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:56 pm

That's a great poster. Does anyone know where it's going to be displayed? Is it in Bus Stops or something or movie theaters?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:00 pm

Probably in print ads, bus stops, side of buses, billboards and probably other places. I highly doubt it'd be at theaters since I think those are reserved theatrical releases...
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

goldbug
FLAG Recruit

Post by goldbug » Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:53 pm

PHOENIXZERO wrote:Probably in print ads, bus stops, side of buses, billboards and probably other places. I highly doubt it'd be at theaters since I think those are reserved theatrical releases...
Interesting note about that. While I haven't seen this poster in theaters, I did see a "First Look" the other day that played the two minute preview clip that was posted on this site weeks ago. It was nice to see Knight Rider getting some "theater time".
"One man can make a difference." - Michael Knight (2008)