I need help on this Knight Rider vice city skin

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

I need help on this Knight Rider vice city skin

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:43 pm

I've been editing the guy who looks like Michael Knight and to complete the figure I need a picture of Michael Knight in high quality prefered,wearing sunglasses.I need a right or left side view and a stright forward view.If anyones intrested I can give them the version I'm making.

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:51 pm

Not anything I have to see, but where exactly is it?

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:51 pm

Do you want me to email it to you?Its the same guy from gta vice city that looks like Michael but I changed a few things here and there.Anyone here have some free space to display it?

ColeGrad01
Operative

Post by ColeGrad01 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:16 am

Not really. I'm just wondering what this thing you're doing is.

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:44 am

Well in the game Grand Theft Auto Vice city.There's a guy walking around that looks alot like Michael Knight.Since I already installed kitt as a car you can spawn by typing "the last ride"(the hearse) and I made sure Kitt was near indestructable with a car editor,and go at about 300 miles per hour.I thought I might want to make the Michael figure the Permanent Player in the game.I just renamed a few files and Vwalah!All you need do is to just pick the proper skin and your Michael in the game driving kitt.Only problem is that I cant get the face to look like Michael so I need to get some real shades on him.I altered him by giving him and oversized belt buckle,brown belt ,Shirt with buttons,darker pants,the back of his Jacket,and his sideburns and front hair above his forehead.I like the game better this way except when you have to switch it back to normal for like 2 missions:when you need to have the guys who look like Michael gang up on you for trieing to steal the fastest boat.And when you have to change your clothes to go to the yacht party at nightin the beginging of the game.Other then that your permanently Michael Knight.Kitt can come from the sky,and I made karr every taxi cab there is in Vice City.Man I love this game now that I made it into the world of the Knight Rider.I even store my kitt in the garage of the mansion I own in the game.Wish I could turn it into the one from the show.And I wish I could get someone to help me with the face to look like Michael more.I also added Airwolf,the batmobile form the movie,and the delorian from Back To The Future.I got a shot with everythign except the delorion and tons of shots with knight rider dialogue commign up.Near a hundred I think.I'll ask KITT to post it on the kr uk site for everyone to see the jokes.

Gonzaloa
Rookie

Post by Gonzaloa » Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:01 pm

Looks great what you have done with Vice City.

Could you share that files you changed?

Gonzalo.

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Post by K.I.T.T » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:22 pm

I have got some of your shots! You have not sent any latley though????? But some of his pictures are on Knight Rider Uk

http://www.knightrideruk.co.uk/vicescreens.html

K.I.T.T

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Sat Nov 29, 2003 6:10 pm

I have 66 pics in total.I'm going to add the funny dialogue soon.If your intrested in the files,you will need this exact car editor,and the img tool to just switch the file names.

I could upload the files to a server but someone will ahve to have the free space to host it.Any volonteers?

Shadow_Sonic
Volunteer

Hehehehe... evilness.

Post by Shadow_Sonic » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:27 pm

Heh, mixing KR and Vice City. I can just imagine a disgruntled Michale Knight running around with a gun popping off dudes left n right. Ya know its not too bad of a concept. Though I doubt alotta fans would be pleased seeing as how most of them don't like blood and mindless destruction (but I do) Now why couldn't Davilex take some ideas from other games like this?? KR the game coulda been so much better if you could just be able to get out of the damn car! Maybe if they decide to make a sequel they'll make some adjustments.

I'd really love to see a replay function so you can watch yourself. The ejector seat would be nice to see used as well. KITT's T-Top glass should open, Michale would stand up in the seat, planting his feet firmly into the cushion and get launched into the air (and hopefully land feet first on the roof of whatever building he was aiming for) It'd also be nice to be able to adjust the strength of the ejection in numerical increments so you don't jump to high and bump your head on something.

Karan
Recruit

Post by Karan » Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:05 pm

heya dont forget you can use the cheat code which enables better handling for your car. this also features a jump feature,and you could simulate a turbo boost using that :)

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:12 pm

In the PS2 version of Vice City put in the change clothes cheat until you come across this guy that has on a black leather jacket with a red t-shirt and tight grey pants. Also put on the black cars cheat and look for a banshee. Then hop in " KITT" crank up the volume on Flash Fm and set off.

Change Clothes- R, R , Left, Up, L1, L2, Left, Up, Down, Right
Black Cars- O, L2, UP, R1, Left, X, R1, L1, Left, O