Justin Bruening Joins Wonder Woman TV Show

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Victor Kros
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Justin Bruening Joins Wonder Woman TV Show

Post by Victor Kros » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:05 am

This might explain why Justin wasn't able to make KRF IIII...

"Former Knight Rider star Justin Bruening has joined another reboot for NBC, the network's pilot Wonder Woman. The David E. Kelley-penned project stars Adrienne Palicki as Wonder Woman/Diana Prince, a successful corporate executive working to balance the elements of her complicated life. Innovative-repped Bruening will play Steve Trevor, a leading man Diana can't look past, an army vet who now works in the Justice department." - Deadline.com

"Knight Rider’s Justin Bruening will be playing Steve Trevor, according to a report on Deadline.com. Most of us had assumed that Steve Trevor was the “mystery role” filled by Brett Tucker. Bruening played a [former] military man in 2008′s ill-fated Knight Rider reboot, as the son of Michael Knight." - wonderwomantv.com

"Justin Bruening has signed on to play a role in the up coming Wonder Woman TV Pilot. Wonder Woman's love interest Steve Trevor, an Army vet who works in the Justice Department, has been cast for the new pilot. Justin Bruening of Knight Rider fame will join the cast as Adrienne Palicki's romantic interest. Wonder Woman stars Adrienn Palicki, Elizabeth Hurley, Cary Elwes, and Joseph Gatt, and is currently filming." - comicbookmovie.com

SOURCES BELOW -

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/several ... st-pilots/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=33798" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://wonderwomantv.com/4997/this-is-s ... der-woman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=VK=
:dash:

Alex
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: Justin Bruening Joins Wonder Woman TV Show

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 am

Victor Kros,

I love the super Wonder Woman! :D

8)
Alex

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Heh, I'm almost 12 hours late....

Grats on JB for getting involved but having seen the publicity shot with Fake Kara/Adrianne Palicki (she's always be "fake Kara" to me from Smallville <_< >_>) in the costume she'll be wearing, I can't say I have much in the way of expectations of it doing so well, it just looks so cheesy and not in a good way. :lol:
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Here is Adrianne Palicki:
http://film-book.com/adrianne-palicki-a ... 011-photo/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But Adrianne Palicki is not good to be a super Wonder Woman, because I think it would be better is the actress Mega Fox or Mega Gale, don't you think?

Alex

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Megan Fox, god no! Megan Gale was going to play the role in the Justice League movie that didn't make it off the ground.. She certainly looked good for the part at least. I thought Bridget Regan would have been an excellent choice as well and was a favorite of some. I'd guess AP got it largely because of her already established NBC connections.

Palicki just doesn't do it for me visually, more than her being the apparent victim of a bad boob job, for a number of reasons. Like I already said, she has the height but that's about it... Top it off, that costume is horrendous and it's pretty bad that Smallville of all places had a costume worn by Erica Durance in a episode that was used as nothing more than a nod.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 am

God, yes Mega Fox! I think she is perfect to be a super Wonder Woman, because this is my opinion and is not yet confirmed with Adrianne Palicki, but the new movie Wonder Woman will only be ready to be filmed until the year 2015.

8)
Alex

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 am

Thanks we posted this in the news area on Thursday.

http://knightrideronline.com/news/2011/ ... _pilot.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Updated it last night however with confirmation directly from Justin! Big congrats him.

He also said it was a conflict on his wife's late shooting schedule that was the krf conflict, and hopes to make it next year!

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:19 am

Yes, Neil.

This is the actor Justin Bruening who will participate in the television series Wonder Woman this year in 2011.

Congratulations!

:good:
Alex

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:09 pm

She is super Wonder Woman and is beautiful!

:D
Alex

roDa
Rookie

Post by roDa » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:38 pm

I just hope they don't ruin it...
And Megan Fox isn't going to be wonder woman, she has stated that long before...
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol:

Nicholas Knight
Operative

Post by Nicholas Knight » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

I liked Bionic Woman...but this...er...ugh.....well.... all I can say is GOOD LUCK, Justin!!!!
Knight Tech Inc. -- Where everyone makes a difference.

Alex
FLAG Assistant

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:37 pm

I think that Sue will see Justin Bruening in the television series Wonder Woman and good luck Justin!

8)
Alex

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

It's almost as if NBC is making it up to Justin for the cancellation of Knight Rider. I'll probably give this a shot and stick with it if it sticks closely to the source material, unlike Smallville.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: