KNIGHT TALK episode 1

This forum contains discussions about all things Knight Rider.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

divalover159
Volunteer

KNIGHT TALK episode 1

Post by divalover159 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:03 pm

hello everybody it's divalover159 and i have posted up KNIGHT TALK episode 1 on to youtube.com i have taken some time off of this but now i'm back and will make this series the best that i can possibly make it. now in this first episode i make a mistake when i was talking about the two k.i.t.t.s. the knight industries two thousand and the knight industries three thousand and how different that they are. but i still believe that you will be able to understand what it is that i'm trying to say there. and like i said this is scripted and all this up and coming shows will be scripted and will get much MUCH better as time goes along. now your input and thoughts will help me only get better and better as time also goes along. so your thoughts and input is very welcome. and i'm going to try and make this series the most bad ass cool show that i can make it. the palns that i have for it is very huge. so here is the first episode of KNIGHT TALK enjoy and again please give me your feed back. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0388UEsEUnM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sincerely
divalover159

Vincent
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: KNIGHT TALK episode 1

Post by Vincent » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:56 am

Taken a good look at it. Most of it I agree with, Knight Rider 2008 was never given a proper chance to work, and the inconsistant scheduling, that is a Cardinal Sin. Just two problem areas I noted:

1) The voice - seemed kind of scratchy to me, I did have problems picking up on words. You need to fix it so your words can be fully understood.

2) Obama-Bashing - You can't blame him for the failure of KR08. It was NBC who chose to delay 'Knight of the Living Dead', not Barack. And it's NBC, who are ultimately at fault.

Once these two points are sorted, you'll have a real winner on your hands.

Vince

:dash4:

divalover159
Volunteer

Re: KNIGHT TALK episode 1

Post by divalover159 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Vincent thank you for your input i did notice that my voice was scratchy and i n some parts of the show it was hard to pick up on what i was trying to say. and i hated that too. but in recording and making episode 2 "the knight vehicles" i did a much better job with my voice and you can hear everything really good. i even to make sure of this went back and rerecorded some of the dialogue so that you could hear what it was i was trying to say. and your very right about the Obama-Bashing i was in the wrong in doing that. it was indeed NBC that made the choice to delay 'Knight of the Living Dead', not Barack. and i really should have thought of that when writing the script.

again thanks for the input it was very helpful :D :good:

divalover159