re introducing myself

This forum contains discussions of an off topic nature.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

WhiteBird
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

re introducing myself

Post by WhiteBird » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:03 pm

I feel like it has been a very long time since I was on here until maybe about 2 weeks ago. I just thought I would re introduce myself to anyone new on here that I have not meet and if anyone happens to be on here that I do know some updated information about me.
I meet my husband Josh at Knight Nationals. We will be celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary next month in July 2020. We were both thinking how cool it would be to go back to KR nationals so we can show our daughter where we meet, etc but sadly it looks like the last KR nationals show was in 2004.
I regret not being able to attend Knight Nationals back in 2004, but sadly it could not be helped at the time. I had just completed my associate's degree and right after that we were married and I moved from KS to OH with my new husband. We were not in a position financially to be able to attend the convention that year and I deeply regret missing the chance to meet Patricia McPherson. She was a role model for me when I first saw Knight Rider.
I used to have a Knight Rider Fanfiction website on Freeservers that I updated regularly with my own Knight Rider fanfic series. I had to stop updating it finally after I ran into software issues, and then life got in the way and I stopped writing. I'm trying to get back into the groove on that now and finish the story I stopped on, Power of Love. I will be posting future updates on Fanfiction.net. If you don't know about that website, you should check it out. There is a ton of good Knight Rider fanfiction published on there by some awesome writers from this forum.
anyway, enough sad and boring stuff about me. I look forward to talking about everything Knight Rider with everyone on here I know and those that I do not know. I owe The Knight Rider community my family and I would love to show my daughter what an awesome group of people we have here.
White Bird