Pirate Rider!!!

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Pirate Rider!!!

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 am

Ahoy! Pirate in a Pontiac off the port bow! David Hasselhoff blew minds in London today by posing in pirate garb with his old friend/car KITT from his Knight Rider days. The reunion took place as the Hoff made his way to rehearse a Christmas pantomime show, in which he is plays (naturally) evil Captain Hook.

David Hasselhoff posing alongside KITT from Knight Rider while dressed in full Captain Hook costume, December 9th 2010 :lol:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

roDa
Rookie
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Re: Pirate Rider!!!

Post by roDa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:51 am

Hahaha, reminds me of Garthe :P
Those streets have more potholes than Devon has neckties. :lol:

Knight Rider Archive
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Knight Rider Archive » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:07 am

I went to the opening night performance of this show - it was absolutely fantastic! David came out on stage to a medley of Hooked On A Feeling and the Knight Rider Theme, and there were plenty of Knight Rider jokes and references throughout the show! It was awesome!!
- Paul
- http://www.knightriderarchives.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:11 pm

That's awesome Paul! I'm so jealous (In a good way) Wish I could have seen it. :(
It's refreshing to see David is not afraid of being typecast as M.K..
It seem he is more into Knight Rider than ever as far as he is comfortable being associated with the KR Franchise.
He CARES about KR, in a world where most stars try to distance themselves from there acting past it seems David embraces it.
I saw video of him at KR fest telling the other conversion owners how great there cars were and how they got things like the gull wing steering wheel just right.
Bottom line, he seems like a sweet guy.
Even when he was on the floor eating a hamburger on that now notorious video he seemed sweet.
That's what was so sad.
I believe David browses this board from time to time. And still seeks positive reinforcement from others on occasion, as do we all.
And it's obvious he really loves his daughters.
David seems to me like a big kid in a lot of ways too. (I mean that as a good thing BTW)
I am REALLY glad he stays positive. In that respect he is still my hero, just in a more realistic way than when I was 5 years old. :lol:
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

james olden
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by james olden » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

They need to bring that show to las vegas like how they did with the producers.
On the Quest for filling in the gaps from right after after Scent of Roses 1986- Knight Rider 2008

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

I would love to see them bring the show to Vegas. If you need any more proof why People like the Hoff, Here it is.... :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

stevefawcett
Operative

Post by stevefawcett » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:31 pm

i was asked by DH to get him a KITT for the photoshoot, so i asked Mark again (WWE and kwikfit kitt) we went to the opening night aand on the saturday night too, DH then he took us back stage and we got a couple of photos and a video which he posted on Hoffspace

---

http://knightrideruk.forum.st/t500-grea ... with-david

loads of piccys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0j71zdqfQ0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Matthew on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple Post