KR:TOS/KR2008 Fan fiction and calling all KR fanfic writers

Archive for discussions from 2010. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: KR:TOS/KR2008 Fan fiction and calling all KR fanfic writers

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Lynda414 wrote:*blows on fingernails* I have been called awesome on occasion...

Hehehe. I just know where you've been. Except for the spine thing. I can only imagine that. *hugs* I wish you the best of luck, sweetie
Don't get bigheaded on me! Kidding...thanks.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm

Hehehe, i thought some humor was called for.

Okay, I have some things for everyone! Presents, if you will. Hehe, just showing some of my resources for my universe.

KITT's Camaro Body, the body he stays in most of the time:
http://www.newcarpark.com/blog/images2/ ... Camaro.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbVlRtLrEE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's Corvette body, which has not been revealed yet, but I love it so much!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Corve ... _NAIAS.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's Dodge Ram body. Not my favorite, but I feel that if he has different bodies, he should have a truck body and this fit him best.
http://www.carlwalski.com/2006_dodge_ra ... ht_runner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's SUV body, also haven't seen yet. We have this body for the same reason we have the Ram.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Provoq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^_^ Hope everyone likes!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Lynda414 wrote:Hehehe, i thought some humor was called for.

Okay, I have some things for everyone! Presents, if you will. Hehe, just showing some of my resources for my universe.

KITT's Camaro Body, the body he stays in most of the time:
http://www.newcarpark.com/blog/images2/ ... Camaro.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbbVlRtLrEE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's Corvette body, which has not been revealed yet, but I love it so much!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Corve ... _NAIAS.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's Dodge Ram body. Not my favorite, but I feel that if he has different bodies, he should have a truck body and this fit him best.
http://www.carlwalski.com/2006_dodge_ra ... ht_runner/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITT's SUV body, also haven't seen yet. We have this body for the same reason we have the Ram.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadillac_Provoq" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^_^ Hope everyone likes!
Aw man! Stupid school computer won't let me view youtube! I could see everything else though. Awesomeness! :good:

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Hehe, thank you! When you are ungrounded, you should check the youtube link on your home computer. It had KITT the right color and shows some of the interior.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Lynda414 wrote:Hehe, thank you! When you are ungrounded, you should check the youtube link on your home computer. It had KITT the right color and shows some of the interior.
Ooooo...I have always wanted to know what the inside looks like.
Maybe I should check to see if fanfiction.net works on here. That might be useful info later.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Yay! I'm all caught up, and that was awesome! I love this part. Carmen's story was so touching. I can't wait until Pierce's. I wonder how David used him. This is just so very interesting. Keep up the awesomeness! Sorry, I use that word too much...hehe :).

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm

KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:Yay! I'm all caught up, and that was awesome! I love this part. Carmen's story was so touching. I can't wait until Pierce's. I wonder how David used him. This is just so very interesting. Keep up the awesomeness! Sorry, I use that word too much...hehe :).
I'm glad you liked it! It was hard to write because there was not KITT. :cry: But back story on my characters is important and it was only one chapter.

Pierce's story is shorter, and funnier. I am writing it out now.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Now that's a pretty sight. I want to say thank you to all my readers. *hugs*

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Just wanted to let you know, my car is very bad. I wish I had Carmen! LOL! Everything seems to not work when it stays with my family for awhile...hehe. Talk to ya later, if I get the chance.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 am

Oooo...Graiman's story might be interesting. Building B...reminds me of something I haven't been working on in a while. I can't wait for Graiman's story, eeeeeeee...I loved Pierce's. At least KITT is awake now, just a bit confused as to why Kat is laughing hysterically.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:40 pm

Graiman's story is very interesting. I wonder why the AI he was working on got so upset with the movement outside. Just because there was a lot of it?

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm

KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:Graiman's story is very interesting. I wonder why the AI he was working on got so upset with the movement outside. Just because there was a lot of it?
Where Charles lives, no one really comes around. I think that the AI was just so excited to have something to report!

And Charles' story means that Episode 7 is done! Thank you everyone for staying with me so long. Episode 8 is going to be very exciting! Here is a preview:

Episode 8 - Lockdown: KARR finally contacts FLAG with his demands. He wants to trade David for Katherine, and David will do anything to prevent the Team from making the deal.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Ooooo! This sounds exciting!

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:55 pm

Can't wait for episode 8!!! Loving the alternate reality storyline!! Keep up the great writing.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Drifty wrote:Can't wait for episode 8!!! Loving the alternate reality storyline!! Keep up the great writing.
Thank you! Do you mind me asking what you like about my storyline the best? I want to make sure I keep delivering. ^_^

Drifty
Rookie

Post by Drifty » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Lynda414 wrote:
Drifty wrote:Can't wait for episode 8!!! Loving the alternate reality storyline!! Keep up the great writing.
Thank you! Do you mind me asking what you like about my storyline the best? I want to make sure I keep delivering. ^_^

In a nutshell..the mystery you invoke through your writing. Alot of things you write can be quite unpredictable & I like that. What I think will happen as the story unfolds doesn't. You take it another way completely and make it compelling and better. Plus there's more character development in this. You already did more character development in the first 7 than we've seen on the TV & your episode 8 was really icing on the cake in that respect. The only thing(I may have skipped past this whilst reading..) that I was unsure of was the way Kat went from Long to Knight or is she still Kat Long? But overall, your story scores a solid 9/10 for me.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:19 pm

Drifty wrote:In a nutshell..the mystery you invoke through your writing. Alot of things you write can be quite unpredictable & I like that. What I think will happen as the story unfolds doesn't. You take it another way completely and make it compelling and better. Plus there's more character development in this. You already did more character development in the first 7 than we've seen on the TV & your episode 8 was really icing on the cake in that respect. The only thing(I may have skipped past this whilst reading..) that I was unsure of was the way Kat went from Long to Knight or is she still Kat Long? But overall, your story scores a solid 9/10 for me.
I'm glad you like all of the character developement! I was worried it was bogging the story down, or taking away from the action sequences. Things will be heating up in the next few episodes, so I decided to get some of the backstory out fo the way.

Kat became Katherine Knight pretty much as soon as she signed the second contract. If I go back over Episode 1, I will have to make that more apparant. But David doesn't let her use her old name any more. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask!

I plan on doing a whole season of episodes, which I think will be about 22. I hope everyone stays with me for them all. And let me know if KITT ever veers off course! A few people have said that my storyline is better than the one in the new show. I know it's certainly different, but I really can't say if it's better myself. I do want to give hugs to everyone else that thinks so though! *hugs*

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

If it helps, I think you should know that I read it too! :D I think NBC should make a KR adaptation to your stories! It's got plenty of character development, and a lot of things that the show misses!
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:29 pm

Sky_Blue_Civic wrote:If it helps, I think you should know that I read it too! :D I think NBC should make a KR adaptation to your stories! It's got plenty of character development, and a lot of things that the show misses!
Of course it helps! I always want to hear what my readers think! You get hugs now. *hugs*

Why do people keep saying my fic should be on TV? >_< Not just on here, but the NBC forums and other places I have posted this. I know it's a fun read, because I have so much fun writing it. But I don't think I could draw in the millions needed to be a TV show. I got excited yesterday when I got 191 hits! It's my all time high.

But, what do I know? If NBC(or anyone else) approaches me, then I won't say no. Certainly not.

I am kind of hoping that one day I can get permission to make this into a novel. That would rawk, in my opinion.

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:27 pm

I would buy it if you could make it into a novel! I love your series!

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

KITTANDBILLYLUVER wrote:I would buy it if you could make it into a novel! I love your series!
See, it's when you say things like that, that I wanna give you so many hugs. *hugs*

I am about halfway done with writing Episode 8 Chapter 1, look for it tonight or tommorrow.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 pm

Episode 8 is now live! Chapter 1 can be read here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4806804/1/K ... _Episode_8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Right after posting this chapter I realized that I've receieved 2000 hits to my stories this month! I have a special treat for all of my readers, to show my thanks.

Here is the beta release of the FLAGdatabase. I hope everyone enjoys it, and please tell me what you think of it, and what you would like added:

http://flagdatabase.weebly.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you are a new reader and would like to catch up, please go here: http://www.fanfiction.net/community/KR2 ... ine/65789/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Re: What to Wear With Ugg Boots

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 pm

seoceo2008 wrote:Ugg boots are available in many different colors and styles and it is this enormous selection which makes the boots so versatile and desirable. The styles run the gamut from the casual look of the standard three quarter boot in a natural shade to the flamboyant and funky long haired pink boot. Whatever color you can think of, the sheep skin can be dyed to match.
People are wearing these popular boots to the office, on the dance floor, out to dinner, and while on vacation to the slopes or to the shores. Whatever doctorate online you are trying to achieve, you can achieve it with uggboots. And these boots are not geared towards any one segment of society. Men, women, children and infants can all find a pair of cheap ugg boots to match their size and their style.
Think wearing boots at the beach sounds crazy? Well, this is what surfers did back in the seventies. In fact, even though sheep skin boots had been around for quite some time, it was surfers who started the craze. Australia is a great place to surf, and since doctorate online boots are made from Australian sheep skin their existence was already well-known in the land down under. After emerging from Australia�s cold ocean waters, surfers needed something which could quickly warm their feet. They found their answer in uggs. These boots became as essential a part of a surfer�s gear as a surfboard. As Australian surfers traversed the globe in search of the perfect wave, they took their boots along and in no time at all, the popularity of the sheep skin boot exploded.
Ugg boots that are made from genuine sheep skin can be worn in all types of weather. When one thinks of boots, one tends to relate boots to cold weather. While it is true that these boots will online interior design course feet warm in temperatures as low as 30�F, the sheep skin encourages air circulation which helps to keep feet cool even as the ambient temperature climbs. The natural wicking action of the sheep skin draws perspiration and other sources of moisture away from the skin.
These boots are comfortable, too, fitting as snugly as a second skin. And because they are comfortable, people are wearing them everywhere with everything. The styles of ugg boot range from tall to short and everywhere in between. There are clog styles and slipper styles. Tie up online computer course top-stitching, buckles and snaps are just some of the accessories that can be added to these boots to change the appearance. There are styles for achieving an ultra feminine look or the rugged mountain-man look. Uggboots are available in black, brown, brown, blue, purple, red, natural, gray, off-white and more.
So break out of your fashion rule mentality and let your imagination go wild. Get yourself a pair of ugg boots and wear them with you jeans, wear them to work on casual Friday, or pair them up with your online interior design course best. Wear these functional yet attractive boots in daily life and even while on vacation. If celebrities can wear them during breaks in filming and children can wear them to school, and if Aussies can wear them out in the sheep shearing sheds, then you can wear them too.buy ugg boots .
What?!

KITTANDBILLYLUVER
FLAG Recruit

Post by KITTANDBILLYLUVER » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Lynda414, you know you want to put in Mr. Roboto. You know you want to...hehe just kidding. Although I do like that song.

Lynda414
FLAG Assistant

Post by Lynda414 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:16 pm

I reported that Ugg Boots post.

And I will take a few listens of Mr Roboto and see what KITT says. ^_^