Knight Rider Quiz

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LCBenson
Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Knight Rider Quiz

Post by LCBenson » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Hey, I made this awesome quiz about the original Knight Rider. It's on another site, and it would be really cool if you took it and commented on it. The quiz is on www.youthink.com. Go there and click on the quizzes tab on the top. Then scroll down above the quizzes and click Movies. (I know it should be under TV. I still need to change that.) Scroll down until you find the picture of KITT! When you're done, feel free to comment on it on youthink, and even below if you want. Tell me on this site if I've done anything wrong, though. Thanks!
If I am destroyed, so shall you be.

KITT 3000
Volunteer

Re: Knight Rider Quiz

Post by KITT 3000 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm

I got 2 wrong. I missed on the Year Michael Long was born. I chose 1952 and the correct answer was 1949. The other question I missed, because, I didn't fully read the question was who RE-created Goliath. I thought it said created, so, obviously I chose Garth, when in fact it was Adrian Margo that re-built him from a burning husk in the desert.

I forget how they explained it, but, how did Adrian avoid going to prison after the attempted theft of the artwork?

That was a cool quiz. Maybe another quiz could be done? Maybe one involving the 2008 series. Maybe one involving the 2 Knight Rider movies.

knightfever
Operative

Post by knightfever » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:27 pm

I got the same two questions wrong. However, I did see one question that the answer choices need to be corrected for accuracy. On the question about Turbo Boost, that function had two results. It would launch KITT into a rampless jump, but there are times when Michael would activate turbo boost and it would give KITT a quick burst of speed for staight driving without jumping. No big deal though. Cool quiz!!! :good:

MikeBKnight
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by MikeBKnight » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Yes, I got two wrong as well. Kitts "other" license plate, and Michael Longs DOB. Other then that, I scored a 92% ! I was also wondering the same thing about the Turbo Boost question as well. It had two functions, speed, and "jumping".
Great quiz !

LCBenson
Recruit

Post by LCBenson » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks everybody. Glad you liked it. I'll change the question about Goliath so the RE is in capital letters. I'll change others that need fixing too, like the turbo boost question. :D

TurboBoostMan
Operative

Post by TurboBoostMan » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 pm

i got 100% i know EVERY THING about knight rider. http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; id u dont believe me, i put the link here.
"One Man Can Make A Difference" - Wilton Knight

tamatt27
FLAG Assistant

Post by tamatt27 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 am

96%
KNIGHT RIDER RELOADED is a series of movies on Youtube to represent a different creative avenue to the Knight Rider we knew in 2008-09.
http://www.youtube.com/user/tamatt27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

walter h. anderson
FLAG Recruit

Post by walter h. anderson » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:50 am

I missed 3 questions. Oh the humiliation!!! Now I must duck my head in shame!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
If you don't make a difference, you are not the Knight Rider.

peterp&j
Operative

Post by peterp&j » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:38 pm

just took the quiz got the last 2 wrong but happy i agree that turbo boost was used in season 1 to increase speed rapidly but as the season went on it was replaced by pursuit then spm in season4 and turbo was used pretty much uesed for jumping
michael;i've got a problem.
devon;my dear boy,dont be so modest,you have a wide range of problems.

LCBenson
Recruit

Post by LCBenson » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:25 pm

I think I fixed the Turbo Boost question. I think it says What was Turbo Boost Mainly Used For or something like that... If you think of a better name, I'd like to hear it. Thanks again! :)