This is how KI3T 2.1 should look like

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

kitt34
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

This is how KI3T 2.1 should look like

Post by kitt34 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

This is how the real KITT Should look like.

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Sea ... mid=704814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sleeker and cooler.

GT500KR
FLAG Recruit

Re: This is how KI3T 2.1 should look like

Post by GT500KR » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 am

seriously can ppl stop with how ki3t should of been.........GM didnt want to it the 1st time, they wont do it a 2nd time
"My wife asks me, why you do those burnouts? Well.....you do it for the kids, you know, Im not being immature. You just.....well you do it for the kids."
~Jay Leno

suave6565
Volunteer

Post by suave6565 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 am

I would have to agree with Gt500KR also.

Without any disrespect to anyone, but im sorry these subjects are too repetitive. I don't visit this site as often as many of you do but when i do, the one post i keep seeing way too much of is how Kitt should've and would've. We were lucking to even get the mustang (which i think wasnt a bad choice). Regardless, Maybe if they start talking about the movie and putting it into production, then the idea of a kitt should come to play and what it should look like by the fans point of view. At this point, NBC has failed big time with the attempt of bringing back knight rider as a series. They haven't listened to us then and they wont now.

taoworm2323
FLAG Assistant

Post by taoworm2323 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:39 pm

GT500KR wrote:seriously can ppl stop with how ki3t should of been.........GM didnt want to it the 1st time, they wont do it a 2nd time
suave6565 wrote:I would have to agree with Gt500KR also.

Without any disrespect to anyone, but im sorry these subjects are too repetitive. I don't visit this site as often as many of you do but when i do, the one post i keep seeing way too much of is how Kitt should've and would've. We were lucking to even get the mustang
"Don't tell me what I can't do!" ---John Locke

Rockatteer
FLAG Assistant

Post by Rockatteer » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Not only that, but there has been some in depth discussion about why Chevrolet couldn't be used by KR because of it's use in the Transformers movies. So for people to keep harping on about it is just stupid.
What would MacGyver do? - Find out here.
http://www.macgyveronline.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

krrdr2010
FLAG Recruit
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by krrdr2010 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm

It looks interesting, But they should stick with the Ford Mustang. :kitt: :kittconv: :karr:

FASTKNIGHT
Recruit

Post by FASTKNIGHT » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:43 pm

its done ..... put a fork in it :shock: ... you cant change it, and its history already. :spmgo:
1989 Pontiac Formula 5.7

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:07 am

kitt34 wrote:This is how the real KITT Should look like.

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/Sea ... mid=704814" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sleeker and cooler.
Really? It's been nearly TWO F'ing years and YOU'RE STILL DOING THIS CRAP! Crawl back into your hole until you can come up with something new.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

honnziva
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by honnziva » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Let's take a step back here, the whole reason for the forum is for people to be able to express their enjoyment and also dislikes, but that's with respect, take a step back and re read your posts before hitting reply.

This is a community, and we need to continue to treat each other with respect, especially those of us who have been around for over 2000 posts.
"To our future. No matter who it may take us up against or where"

Matthew
Site Administrator
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982

Post by Matthew » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:39 am

Indeed Gene,

Unfortunately, amongst all of the repetition that can be expected on a subject like this, the people who’ve seen the majority of the discussions seem to be easily aggravated by seeing it once again.

I feel that it’s important to note that whilst those of us that are regulars will have seen these topics on more occasions than we can count, new members may not have. As a result, a better response would be to direct them to some of the more prominent discussions that have occurred over the last year or so, as that will allow them to see our thoughts on the matter, without us feeling the need to repeat ourselves. :good:

Matt
Welcome aboard the Knight 2000.

Thank you. What's all this, it looks like Darth Vader's bathroom?

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:53 pm

It's not about new users bringing up this sort of thing, it's about someone who has made repeated posts about the same thing almost every time they see a topic about the car and even when it doesn't involve the car. KR08 has been done now for over six months and still, going on about the Camaro what KI3T (2.1) should look like as if it matters anymore or did in the first place. In this case (like most of them) the Camaro and there are only two reasons the Camaro even gets mentioned by most people either because it's a vehicle that's a part of the GM brand (generally GM by fanboys) or two and the most common reason, because of the air intake in the front that's a completely obvious location for the scanner.

If this topic/post didn't involve the Camaro (for what seems like the 100th time by kitt34) then great then we'd have something new here, which has been severely lacking since KR08 ended. But nope, still going on about the same damn thing since late 2007 after the Mustang (POWERED BY FORD) was introduced as the new KITT. It's gone beyond the point of ad nauseum.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar: