How dedicated is Justin to being Michael Knight?

Archive for discussions from 2008. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

fatkidskinnyman
Volunteer

Re: How dedicated is Justin to being Michael Knight?

Post by fatkidskinnyman » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:22 am

Hi all - I'd just like to say a couple of things in Justin's defense. First of all - the PR that Justin does for the show is entirely dictated by the publicity team that works for NBC. He does everything they ask him to. But it's not up to him. He can't exactly just walk onto the tonight show and start promoting the show. And do you think for one second that if he was asked to he'd say no? Of course not. Secondly, Justin hasn't had five spare minutes to do PR since he started filming. He works five and often six days a week, between twelve and sixteen hours a day doing incredibly difficult and exhausting stunts. That doesn't leave a lot of time or energy to fly around the country making talk show appearances.

And as far as dedication - I bet less than one percent of all people put as much heart and energy into their work as Justin. He gives it everything he has and anybody that suggests otherwise obviously doesn't know what they're talking about.

Sky_Blue_Civic
FLAG Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Re: How dedicated is Justin to being Michael Knight?

Post by Sky_Blue_Civic » Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:39 am

Couldn't have said it better myself! :good: How about we let KI3T do the promoting... :D
Congratulations!By reading this signature,KITT's AWESOMENESS has increased by ONE POINT!
So far KITT's power level is OVER 9,000!!!!
Petition #9