KITT's sense of smell

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

SadArticle
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

KITT's sense of smell

Post by SadArticle » Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:29 pm

~Waves back~ [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Deep. Although, a lost snippet from the pilot episode did include Kitt purposefully 'riling' Michael to keep him from slipping unconscious (after the indecisive gunshot wound).

I can imagine how Kitt could just object to the odour of fish on his own behalf though. Eew

Sarah

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

KITT's sense of smell

Post by knightshade » Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SadArticle:
<STRONG>

That story is so going to be an anti-climax, if it's ever completed. If being the operative word .. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humor me and finish it! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR><STRONG>
And I'm moving to Chicago, that's it. The UK doesn't get decent snowfall anymore, it's not fair. For a country renowned for gloomy weather, we're denied the very sort that has the highest whinge-factor [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Sarah</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm all for switching. I had to crawl over my car's center column from the passenger side the other morning because the driver's door was frozen shut. And its not even really winter yet. Oy!

Glad to see your still around, though.

-ks

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

KITT's sense of smell

Post by jup » Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:30 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rockatteer:
<STRONG>I've always thought of Kitt as being programmed with all of Devins likes and dislikes. :-)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appearantly, it's always been Mr. Devon, as far as KITT's identification is concerned.

Michael: "Why does it call you 'Mr. Devon'? Your last name is Miles, isn't it? Same as the surgeon who did my face?"

Devon: "We are not related," Devon said icily. "I programmed in that aspect myself. It provides familiarity within a working relationship."

Michael: "I think I get it," said Michael. "The same reason why it stopped calling me 'Mr. Knight' and started calling me 'Michael'." ... "But, 'Mr. Devon'?

Katt
Operative

KITT's sense of smell

Post by Katt » Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:03 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rockatteer:
<STRONG>I've always thought of Kitt as being programmed with all of Devins likes and dislikes. :-)
He like classical music becasue its structured and reserved as a pose to R&R which is wild and free. He likes fine art for much the same reasons.

Basically Kitts an upper-class snob [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

So it follows that anything picked up on any one of his many scanners and sensers, which di not meet his standards...i.e. fish smells would result in some kind of remark from Kitt.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*giggles* Kitt, a snob, I never really saw him that way, but I suppose in some ways he could be.