K.I.T.T Stars in new action film

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Ara Paiaya
Stranger

K.I.T.T Stars in new action film

Post by Ara Paiaya » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:22 am

NIGHT DRIVER the action movie from Paiaya Films due out on Region 0 DVD this Christmas 2005. Exclusivly from http://www.ara.me.uk untill it's major National and International DVD release worldwide in summer 2006. For the first time ever we will see the car we all know as K.I.T.T starring in a modern day feature film in which we see the car in all it's glory ! The film features, fast exotic cars, sexy girls, violent fight scenes and stunts. A story of loyalty, betrayal, revenge and how one man can make a difference. For information on the film or to contact Paiaya Films visit: http://www.ara.me.uk

[/url]

kido
Operative

Post by kido » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:18 pm

I'm a bit unshure about it.
Is there a clip?
Knight Industries Defence One

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by sheltonw3 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:30 am

I remember that guy ,he bought a trans am and sent it to markscustomkits and then had it shipped to the U.K. for his own movie making project!...things can really happen for you if you go tthe money to do it!.....it won;t be long before universal comes after the guy and nails him for infringdements and royalties!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:03 am

Region 0 DVD?

I'd like to see what this is about though. But is it legal? I mean, wouldn't Universal object to someone selling a DVD movie of Knight Rider?

I'm still hoping for the one David H. is going to do. :)

michealknightbx81
Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by michealknightbx81 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:31 am

It's cool but a bit cheesey from the looks of the other movie. He will most liey be facing a law suit from universal as well. I wish Hasselhoff wouldhurry up and do the movie. I wis we could all get together and make afan movie
One man can make a difference.....Power without perception is spirtually uselees....