A New Knight Rider Dream

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

LadyV2000
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A New Knight Rider Dream

Post by LadyV2000 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:46 am

I finally had another one last night and it was pretty cool. I got to drive KITT again which was great, but he didn't talk at all in the dream for some reason. Anyway I was in this little town with a lot of unfriendly people, you know the type that don't like unfamiliar city folk like me. :) Then I started to argue with this guy who said I wasn't welcomed here. Then somehow I was at an airport warehouse with Devon and some lady. I guess the woman was our client and we were searching for Michael who was hiding out from an assassin. Eventually I found him, caught the bad guy, who was the dude I was fighting with earlier and reunited Michael and KITT. I wish I had dreams like this more often. :D
Flyer Guy: "You really a talking car?"
KITT: "No. I'm a tight end for the Chicago Bears!"

TheKnightFox
Operative

Post by TheKnightFox » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:54 pm

^_^ from what it sounds like i probably would too lol
"when you're one of a kind, companionship does not compute." KITT
PROJECT RESTORATION. A fic for KITT and KARR: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2396303/1/

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:18 pm

Too bad KITT didn't talk in your dream. :( But cool dream nonetheless! :)

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:16 am

I actually had a KR dream last week. I was going to a small town who had this destruction derby thing for charity and these good old red neck boys always crashed it and kept the winning for themselves. I enetered KITT and we won of course and that upset the mean old rednecks. The rednecks managed to damage KITT and I needed to get him back to April to get repaired so I could finish off the bad guys. The bad guys had managed to block off all the exits out of town but one, an extreme down hill path full of suicide curves. I think KITT's turbine was busted. I head down that path going really fast in neutral I think and the red neck leader appears behing me in some big old pickup and tries to rear end me off the road into the canyon below. Last I remember was contacting April and asking if KITT could survice a fall. She replied KITT could, but I wouldn't! And then I woke up.

sheltonw3
FLAG Recruit

Post by sheltonw3 » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:06 am

I had mine first one in a long,long time last night!....I was getting up for work and I heard a very loud sounding engine revving up with a vicious laugh and I got in kitt and for some unknown reason the security gate that houses kitt would not unlock and then I heard the revving engine again and it was karr racing down the narrow street of my neighborhood and he took out every parked car along the block ,he was just knocking them off there parking spots onto the side walks and laughing himself practically to tears!...then I woke up!.....thats the last time I eat patato chips and onion dip before bedtime,it always give me bad dreams ,the time before that I had dreamt that I was trapped in kitt and his doors would not unlock and the heater core blew and the car began to fill up with freon and radiator coolant!.....now thats a nasty knightmare!
"Really?....some people are simply just too much!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:00 pm

Yikes! Lay off the chips and dip. :lol:

In another thread I mentioned one where KITT malfunctioned and I took Michael home with me and told him we can get KARR (who in the dream I owned, fixed up and was sitting in my garage). I made the mistake of calling KITT KARR's brother in front of him and KARR rolled forward at me. :lol:

I've had numerous dreams already of Dryden being able to move on his own, and even talk (though I forget what he says in the dreams). He's a cool car. :) Nothing like KARR but nothing like KITT either. I should write these down so I can approximate his "personality" in a future AI program for when I decide I can afford a PC in the car. ;)

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:19 pm

I saw some time ago a short dream where I was talking with Michael Knight. I remember he was there to help me out on something. There was no KITT though, it was just a short dream before I woke up.
Knight Rider dreams are the kind of I would not want to wake up ;)

-KITTfan-

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:12 am

I've had numerous KR dreams and some I wake up before I find out how it was supposed to end. I hate when that happens. :(

NAUSED
Stranger

Post by NAUSED » Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:33 am

i want a dream like your guys man i never have good dreams. i always get the dreams where somethings always chasing me and then gets me and i wake up. seriously weird!

Army_F_Body
FLAG Assistant

Post by Army_F_Body » Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:53 am

I have had a series of dreams like that ever since I was in grade school. The thing chasing me never caught me however. It was always some kind of mechanical monster or the creature from "Alien." The thing would always manage to kill and destroy everything around me but I manage to escape. Havn't had one in 2 or 3 years.

I did, however, dream about being chased through my house by a floating "darkness," as best as I could describe it, last week. This thing did get me, however. I was projecting light that kept it at bay but it eventually obsorbed into me (my dark side taking over?). This dream was future tense as all my dreams are. I'm in the process of locating the plans to my Grandfather's old home (where I grew up) and have it built on a new plot of land. I'm a fan of the old mid-century ranch house style homes. The house I was being chassed in was this, however, the light entering it through the windows was oriented differently leading me to believe it was situated in a different fashion than my Grandpa's and a replica. I imagine it would have to be some point down the road as I'm no where close finacially to attempt this.

I took a course in psychological anthropology several years ago and we analyzed the reaccuring figures of our dreams and I am a firm believer that dreams are more than our brains defragging after busy days.