Not Hasselhoff! Another actor?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

rulloa81
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by rulloa81 » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:52 pm

jjsocrazy wrote:If Matt Damon is in that movie, I will not only kill myself, but not see the movie.
it would be kinda hard to see the movie if you kill yourself, buddy.

JJSoCrazy
FLAG Assistant

Post by JJSoCrazy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:09 am

Mark Whalberg, he was excellent in Italian Job!

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:39 am

How about Grant Show, the actor who played the Jake character in Melrose Place, I don't know though how he looks today but in Melrose Place his appearance looked to me a bit like Michael Knight.
Here's one pic of him:
http://images.zap2it.com/20050118/097_g ... xtca05.jpg

-KITTfan-

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:23 pm

I really do like the idea of Michael Knight (played by Hasselhoff) playing the role of the now deceased Devon Miles. There is a new driver (NOT Ben affleck) and a new car, BUT Michael still has KITT.
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

tkr9
Operative

Post by tkr9 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:06 pm

Christopher Eccleston (Second Coming & Doctor Who) would make things interesting... especially if you had someone like Alan Rickman doing KITT... Maybe not... :wink:

I couldn't see David Hasselholf in the Devon role. For a 'mentor' figure you need someone, well, mentorish. Patrick Stewart... That could work, but you'd have to cringe if he got in the car and said to Mike "Make it go" :) Now I come to think of it, Ken Watanabi would be quite good in that role, if Hollywood could bear put an Asian in a leading role without killing off the character. I still cannot believe Sean Penn won an oscar over Ken, how on earth do they judge these awards!

I don't think these smilies should have eyebrows, the smiling one looks a bit sinister...

cloudkitt
FLAG Operative

Post by cloudkitt » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:11 am

Michale wouldn't have to be the mentor, he's just the boss. But this boss will have KITT and take matters into his own hands when necessary, lol
Michael: "KITT! Where are ya?!"
K.I.T.T.: "I'm in your parking space, Michael, where else would I be?"

MrPayner
Operative

Post by MrPayner » Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:46 am

I just flicked through this thread and noticed that people are still talking about the Paul Walker and Ben Affleck rumours, which is fair enough. People have expressed that they don't want these guys to play in the movie.

We've had many discussions before about what will happen in the new movie [my favourite being that Michael Knight will assume the roll of Deven Miles and a new character to play the driver of the Knight Industries vehicle whether it's Michaels son, or better yet someone similiar to what happened Michael Long from the pilot episode and gets a new lease in life.]

We need to think about a stronger male who will play the driver. We keep dragging up the pretty boys like Affleck and Walker. So i got thinking.. What about Lost's Matthew Fox, or someone else??

Who know's.. I think we've had this discussion about a half dozen times in as many months.. :(

AP

Solid Snake
FLAG Recruit

Post by Solid Snake » Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:13 pm

Hmmm I don't know why, but I think Tom Welling might make a good younger Knight Rider. I think he resembles David in his Knight Rider days (acting wise)... But naturally David is irreplaceable as he is the only real Michael Knight 8) !