Knight Rider season three

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Kingofhearts
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Knight Rider season three

Post by Kingofhearts » Thu May 05, 2005 12:29 am

Many people have bought the second season of Knight Rider. I have also purchased the DVD's. I had notice that when April was put in to take over for Bonnie she had a little more affection for Michael. Did anybody wonder maybe Michael and April could have tied the knot? Who knows.
King of Hearts

Lyn
FLAG Operative

Post by Lyn » Thu May 05, 2005 8:13 am

I didn't see any of that happening at all during the 2nd season. Sorry.....
Michael had his heart for Stevie, not April....

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Re: Knight Rider season three

Post by Lost Knight » Thu May 05, 2005 9:28 am

Kingofhearts wrote:Many people have bought the second season of Knight Rider. I have also purchased the DVD's. I had notice that when April was put in to take over for Bonnie she had a little more affection for Michael. Did anybody wonder maybe Michael and April could have tied the knot? Who knows.
King of Hearts
I wouldn't go so far as to say that they could tie the knot, but April definitely did get along better with Michael than Bonnie did (after the first season anyway). What I really liked about April was not only that she was bright and good-looking, but that she seemed like an easy-going person who was easy to get along with. At the most, I could only see them doing some mild flirting. Although she was more affectionate toward Michael, I see her being professional about her job above all else.

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Thu May 05, 2005 9:32 am

I thought Bonnie and Michael didn't get along was because Bonnie really liked Michael. Sometimes people try and hide who they like. But maybe Bonnie and Michael didn't have anything,but i wish Bonnie and Michael did date.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu May 05, 2005 9:33 am

Lyn wrote:I didn't see any of that happening at all during the 2nd season. Sorry.....
Michael had his heart for Stevie, not April....
And by the way, yes, his heart was for Stevie but he had to let her go twice and force himself to move on. Michael met a new woman in almost every episode and he didn't seem to have a problem being affectionate with anyone else. To Michael, April would be no exception. What I think prevented anything from happening was April being in control of the situation whether it was directly or indirectly.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu May 05, 2005 9:39 am

86chvs10 wrote:I thought Bonnie and Michael didn't get along was because Bonnie really liked Michael. Sometimes people try and hide who they like. But maybe Bonnie and Michael didn't have anything,but i wish Bonnie and Michael did date.
The way I took it was that Bonnie didn't care for Michael in that way; she just got used to being pursued by him. Once she found out about Stevie, she seemed jealous only because the comfort zone she placed herself in was suddenly gone. She took it for granted and didn't realize how much she cared until Michael moved on.

bddotnet
Recruit

Post by bddotnet » Thu May 05, 2005 12:52 pm

Did Stevie die in Let it Be Me?
Bobby Duncan
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
http://www.bobbyduncan.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Pardon my expression, but he does have a few screws loose!"

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu May 05, 2005 12:59 pm

Nope. She left for the 2nd time after Michael found who killed her rock band's lead singer.

She died at her wedding to Michael in Scent of Roses, 4th Season I believe it was.

PBH
FLAG Assistant

Post by PBH » Thu May 05, 2005 2:39 pm

I feel that April had more of a role in the series than Bonnie did. April has been more involved in plots while Bonnie seems to practically remain in the semi. My girlfriend noticed it too.
Phil
On Facebook & MySpace :-)

"One man can make a difference. Like Orville Redenbacher"

knightshade
FLAG Assistant

Post by knightshade » Thu May 05, 2005 7:21 pm

86chvs10 wrote:I thought Bonnie and Michael didn't get along was because Bonnie really liked Michael. Sometimes people try and hide who they like. But maybe Bonnie and Michael didn't have anything,but i wish Bonnie and Michael did date.
That's kind of how I've always seen it too. I think she liked him, but being involved with him would have been trouble. Given that Michael wasn't one for long term relationships early on (before the Stevie revelation that is), I would think she'd try to keep her distance, even if she did like him. Imagine a bad break up and having to work that closely with someone. Not good.

-knightshade
(who's wondering why her fic ideas always come up in topics while she's working on them :wink: )

bddotnet
Recruit

Post by bddotnet » Thu May 05, 2005 8:38 pm

That's exactly like dating someone you work with. If it ever goes south, you're in for a bumpy ride.
Bobby Duncan
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
http://www.bobbyduncan.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Pardon my expression, but he does have a few screws loose!"