When will Knight Rider 2 be released!?!

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

knightfan1
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

When will Knight Rider 2 be released!?!

Post by knightfan1 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:45 am

I'm getting a little impatient about this, so I'll say it again: WHEN WILL KNIGHT RIDER THE GAME 2 BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED STATES!?!

:evil: :x

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:56 pm

It will never will be released here in the united states. Sony of North America didn't approve the game.And it sucks anyway.A waste of money if you ask me.

Alex T.
Volunteer

Post by Alex T. » Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:00 pm

The game sucks, gameplay is crap, voice acting is horrendous, and the graphics are very dated.

I would like to see a KnightRider game based on the HL2: Source engine with the Havoc physics. Also I would like to here David And William voice the characters.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Re: When will Knight Rider 2 be released!?!

Post by HondaSiR » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:01 pm

knightfan1 wrote:I'm getting a little impatient about this, so I'll say it again: WHEN WILL KNIGHT RIDER THE GAME 2 BE RELEASED IN THE UNITED STATES!?!

:evil: :x
Even if the game is not offered for sale in the US, you should be able to acquire it online, like ebay. But be prepared, its really not a good game and its up to you if you are willing to pay the item's price and shipping fee. For me, I will probably put my money to better use elsewhere but if you must have it...go for it.

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:52 am

Given the fact the sales have been less than half of the original in Europe, I'd say there is little chance of this appearing in the USA now - especially considering you never got the original either.

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:05 pm

Why would a America bring in 2 star rating game?That's really horrible if it's only 2 or 3 stars from each gaming website.

Lost Knight
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Lost Knight » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Even though we know how lousy of a game it is here in America, I personally would like to play it just for myself. I never even got to play the first game (though it is available for PC here). Looking at the screen shots of K.I.T.T. with laser cannons potruding from the trunk in the second game just completely turned me off though.
“Gimme maximum turbo thrust and blast me outta here, will ya!?”
:kitt: :dash4: