Someone could play Bonnie in modernized "Knight Rider&a

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

CB2001
FLAG Assistant
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Someone could play Bonnie in modernized "Knight Rider&a

Post by CB2001 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:52 pm

Everyone has their own point of view about a "Knight Rider" movie, and their ideal cast for a modernized version of "Knight Rider" TV series. I think I found someone who could make a perfect Bonnie.

Her name is Sandrine Holt. She's appeared in the short lived TV series "Once a Thief" (based off the John Woo movie with the same name) and has recently been featured in two sequels to some major motion pictures: "Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation" (went straight to video) and "Resident Evil: Apocolypse"(she played Terri, the Channel 7 weatherchick). She also has a very brief (about four seconds) appearance in a scene from "Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever".

Picture:
From her appearance in the TV show "Mutant X"

Link to picture of her as Terri in RE:A- http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0318627/ ... 20Sandrine

I found a fanpage that has a lot more pictures, including her appearance on "The Outer Limits": http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bung ... /prime.htm

I think she would make an excellent Bonnie in a modernized "Knight Rider" TV series. Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed.

HondaSiR
FLAG Assistant

Post by HondaSiR » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:33 pm

She's ok, cute and petite looking...but a little skinny for my taste. She should gain more weight since the original Bonnie was more hefty/stronger looking...a role that requires it as a mechanic.

CB2001
FLAG Assistant

Post by CB2001 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:30 pm

Well, she's okay weight wise. Muscle wouldn't be too hard.