A Different Perspective (KR FIC)

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Amianda
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Amianda » Thu Aug 22, 2002 1:53 pm

Yes, its true, I've just posted chapter 5 of A Different Perspective up on my webpage. Its been months in the making, so hopefully it was worth the wait. In the future I hope to be quicker with the chapters but I've got a lot going on right now.

Still, if Tomy can beta read (and do an excellent job IMHO) with all the stuff she's got going on, I suppose I can write a little every now and then [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy it!

--Amianda http://geocities.com/amianda/krdp.html

PS Look forward in the near future to a completely redesigned DP site! Its coming!

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Thu Aug 22, 2002 2:14 pm

I'm waitin' for that puppy to be finished before I dig into it. So...come on, get it finished! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

knightimmortal

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:55 pm

Wow! That is so unreal. You gotta keep on writing, I wanna see what happens between those two.

Cheri

Amianda
Volunteer

Post by Amianda » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:06 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightimmortal:
<STRONG>I'm waitin' for that puppy to be finished before I dig into it. So...come on, get it finished! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

knightimmortal</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Doh. You'll never read it then [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img] *sniffle*

*grin*

I'm doing my best!

--Amianda

Amianda
Volunteer

Post by Amianda » Thu Aug 22, 2002 11:46 pm

Not that anyone cares but I just took the time to move A Different Perspective over to my new webspace and thought I'd tell you all the new address, since I hate Geocities' transfer limit.

http://secretpassageway.net/Library/krdp/index.html

also if you want to skip the flash movie, you can go here:

contents page

hopefully with the amount of bandwidth i have there, it wont ever be unreachable.

Thank yew fer yer support.
--Amianda

[ August 22, 2002: Message edited by: Amianda ]

Soul Sista
Rookie

Post by Soul Sista » Fri Aug 23, 2002 8:24 pm

I'm loving where this story is going,Amianda! Please continue writing more chapters for DP- got...to...have...MORE!! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] P.S. Yes,Amianda,I am the person who lives in Texas who loves the Sooners.I am also the one who emailed you a couple of months ago about the DP fanfic. I think you should make this into a series-I know I would read it! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Amianda
Volunteer

Post by Amianda » Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:32 am

Great! I'm glad you found this place, then. I'm sorry I didn't write back after your last note but I would have said about the same thing as I did the first time. And I would have notified you personally about the new chapter but I didnt notice you had a new email address the second time you wrote and i discarded your email. Sorry.

Anyway, I already have plans for a sequel to this story, and probably plenty after that. So sit tight and keep your eyes open, its gonna get wierd (what, you thought it was wierd already?? Hahahahah...hehe).

I'm glad you all like the story. Keep reading, and please send me as much fan mail...I mean feedback, as you like!

--Amianda
A Different Perspective