Cool Dream

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

March2875
FLAG Recruit
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Cool Dream

Post by March2875 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:15 am

lastnight I dreamed I was in school again taking a math class. The teacher was Edward Mulhare. What a cool dream.

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Cool Dream

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:02 pm

That is pretty awesome. I used to have dreams where I was going to class, and teaching colleagues were Bonnie and April. And my main pupil was KITT.

Ok, probably too much information. [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img]

knightimmortal

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Cool Dream

Post by K.I.T.T » Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:20 pm

As a kid i always wanted to touch the scanner on the front of the car (no sexual innuendos intended)!!!
I would see KITT race past, then pull up on our drive....i would get so close and i would wake!! really cheesed off lol

K.I.T.T

[ September 17, 2002: Message edited by: K.I.T.T ]

CK
Operative

Cool Dream

Post by CK » Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:35 pm

I had a dream where I was on a stakeout with Michael and Kitt. It's been quite a few years since that, but I still have em once in a while. I dreamt about the scanner too once. I went to touch it and got shocked,that one is pretty vague though. I've had some pretty vivid ones of Kitt, but there are young folks on here and I don't want to embarrass myself [img]images/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] lol

Cheri

neps
Site Administrator

Cool Dream

Post by neps » Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:28 pm

what a weird dream! yea, I always had those too! except I was always Michael driving around in KITT, or I was just myself, driving in my own (which i don't have) kitt conversion car. One day. sniff.

Soul Sista
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by Soul Sista » Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:48 pm

Funny someone should bring this topic up!Last night,I had a dream that all of the original characters-Michael,Devon,Bonnie,and Kitt(yes,he's still in car-form [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )are toddlers in a daycare center!"On this week's episode of Knight Rider Kids,Micheal and Kitt are trying to stop the daycare bully from stealing all the other kid's milk and cookies.Will they stop this dastardly drooler before snacktime? Will Michael try to hit on every girl in the center? Can Kitt learn how to operate his scanner without throwing a tantrum? Don't miss this exciting episode of....Knight Rider Kids!" I don't know about the rest of ya'll,but that sounds like a pretty good intro to a new fanfic series [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] ! Yes people,I do have some weird dreams,and I blame the Benadryl for this. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

knightdriver
FLAG Assistant

Cool Dream

Post by knightdriver » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:01 pm

I has a dream that I was KITT's muffler. When I woke up, I was EXHAUSTed. heheheee

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Cool Dream

Post by Centaurus17 » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:01 pm

ROFL!!! Now THAT has to be one of the funniest dream's anyone has ever told me about. That is too good Soul Sista....LOL!!

CK
Operative

Cool Dream

Post by CK » Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:18 pm

*falls off chair*LOLOLOL!!!! Soul Sista you are so cute "Knight Rider Kids"! I love it! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheri

Soul Sista
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by Soul Sista » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:42 pm

I like yours to CK!Now that I read your post again,I'm curious as to what kind of dreams you had about Kitt.I think we're all adults here(at least I hope so [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )Come on CK,we can take it!::salivates at the mouth::

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Cool Dream

Post by knightimmortal » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:46 pm

Uh, hate to spoil that thought, but no, not everybody is an adult here.

knightimmortal

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Cool Dream

Post by jup » Tue Sep 17, 2002 10:58 pm

Nope. Can't say that I've ever had dreams like that.

Just those pesky "original episode" ones, like the ones I've posted about on the board in the past... (Darn things beg to be made into original fan fic's. But, I just don't have the motivation to sit up half the night for 10 months in a row to do them, like I did with Knight of the K.A.M.O.)

WhiteBird
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by WhiteBird » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:25 am

I have a pretty odd sleep pattern. If I dream, I either don't remember them when I wake up or I don't pay attention to them. Usually what happens in my brain when I'm asleep is my effort to forward my fanfic writing. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] When I'm sleeping is the only time I'm truly relaxed and will definitely not be distracted. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike Knight
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by Mike Knight » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:40 am

I dreamed, back in 5th grade, when my Dad introduced my to KR, (during the Re-Runs on USA) that KITT was driving me to school. I just walked out of my house, and KITT pulled up. He opened the door, and I got into the passenger side, and away we went! I saw that KITT was doing 300 mph! Cars were crashing, which was my mind probably trying to tell me, the little tyke, that you shouldn't go that fast. KITT Turbo Boosted over a chruch on the way.

When we stopped, KITT ejected me, but I landed okay. He drove away, and the few punk kids that used to bother me were like-- "Oh my god!" Then, they accepted me!

It was a dream that, in retrospect, was a fantasy. KITT had to be the ultimate friend. No words were needed. (He didn't talk the whole time) He would never hurt me, we would never desert me, or turn on me, like my friends at the time.

I guess I figured that, if I had the right friend, my problems would be over.... *snif*

But hey! All these years later, those punks look up to me-- literally. I shot up to over 6 foot. Now, they won't bother a giant like me, considering that they've seen me practacing Karate! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But now.... I STILL wish I had KITT as a friend......

CK
Operative

Cool Dream

Post by CK » Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:43 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soul Sista:
<STRONG>I like yours to CK!Now that I read your post again,I'm curious as to what kind of dreams you had about Kitt.I think we're all adults here(at least I hope so [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] )Come on CK,we can take it!::salivates at the mouth::</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weeelll....ummm....if you really want to know I could email you or you could get me through IM it's 'chericactus' But I'm warning ya they've been pretty bizarre

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Cheri--I swear I'm legally insa....uuhhh, I mean SANE!

Soul Sista
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by Soul Sista » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:00 pm

As not to offend the little one's in here CK,here's my addy:www.choctaw2473@cs.com.As the Rock says....Just Bring It! Oh,and Knightimmortal,no hard feelings eh?

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Cool Dream

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:16 pm

No hard feelings, just lettin ya all know the facts. 'Tis my job.

knightimmortal

CK
Operative

Cool Dream

Post by CK » Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:16 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soul Sista:
<STRONG>As not to offend the little one's in here CK,here's my addy:www.choctaw2473@cs.com.As the Rock says....Just Bring It! Oh,and Knightimmortal,no hard feelings eh?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mail sent

[img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheri--she's definately got a few screws loose!

Soul Sista
Rookie

Cool Dream

Post by Soul Sista » Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:21 pm

Message received CK.Cooooollll! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]