Knight Rider Anniversary Trivia - Hard

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

QuickCheetah
Volunteer

Knight Rider Anniversary Trivia - Moderate

Post by QuickCheetah » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:21 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightimmortal:
<STRONG>

Knight Rider Moderate Trivia

1)How many times has K.I.T.T. been completely (had to be rebuilt) destroyed in the series? Name the episodes.

2) What is Michael's middle name?

3) Name the two voice-over artists for K.A.R.R. and which episodes they voiced K.A.R.R. for.

4) Name the band from "Let It Be Me" that Stevie sings with.

5) Name the one character who never had an evil twin of any kind in the series.

6) True or False: David Hasselhoff was off on his honeymoon during "Mouth of the Snake", which is the reason why he wasn't present throughout the episode as much as he is in other episodes.

7) What date did Michael Long die?

8) Which episode features small tributes to the movie E.T.: The Extra Terrestrial?

9) Which actress returns to the series in three episodes, playing two different characters? Name the actress, the episodes, and the characters.

10) True or False: It was David Hasselhoff's desire to have Scent of Roses aired midseason.

</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Let's see, there's "Goliath", "Knight of the Juggernaut", and that one episode with the self-driving cars that shot missiles. Oh yeah, and "Junkyard Dog." That's four.

2. Arther.

3. Peter Cullen (Trust Doesn't Rust) and...d'oh!

4. Which episode was that?

5. RCIII. Or April.

6. I think that's true, but I'm not sure. You know how hard it is to find behind-the-scenes info on the web.

7. September of 1982, I believe.

8. I want to say the one where KITT had amnesia, but I'm not entirely sure. God, I've got to start watching this show again...!

9. Hm, wasn't paying too much attention to the guest actresses....

10. False.

QuickCheetah
Volunteer

Knight Rider Anniversary Trivia - Hard

Post by QuickCheetah » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:23 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by knightimmortal:
<STRONG>

Knight Rider Hard Trivia:

1) Name the two second season episodes where April is not present.

2) What is Michael Knight's birthdate? (from his driver's license?)
2a) What is Michael Long's birthdate according to "A Good Knight's Work" ?

3) Which episode introduces KITT's Pyroclastic Lamination?

4) In "Knightmares" and "Knights of the Fast Lane" Michael Long had two different badge numbers. What were they?

5) Which two episodes feature SPM mode at night?

6) True or False: Don Johnson was in the running for the part of Michael Knight.

7) Who was the person who developed the interior of KITT in the beginning?

8)True or False: KITT's scanner light was based off the Cylon's lights from Battlestar Galactica?

9) What was the approximate cost for Super Pursuit Mode? (In real life?)

10) What day and date did the last first run episode of Knight Rider air? (hint: Voo Doo Knight)
10b) Which episode was the last episode run on NBC, and what day and date did it air?

</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, I give up!

QuickCheetah
Volunteer

Knight Rider Anniversary Trivia - Moderate

Post by QuickCheetah » Tue Oct 01, 2002 5:27 pm

And in case you're wondering, no, I didn't read the other posts before putting up my answers. That's cheating.