the first episode you saw

Archive for discussions from 2009. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

K.I.A.N
Rookie
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

the first episode you saw

Post by K.I.A.N » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:28 pm

What episode was the first episode you saw. Mine was goliath I saw it on a day I was sick and was home from school. After I saw KITT get ramed by goliath I had to see the next episode. My dad saw it on and told me he use to like knight rider. After goliath I was all for knight rider. I'm still mad at scifi :evil:.
Fan Of The New Knight Rider!

86chvs10
FLAG Recruit

Post by 86chvs10 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:46 pm

Knight In Retreat was the first epsiode i saw because it was a summer morning and i saw K.I.T.T turbo boost over the red 4x4 and had to see more epsiodes.

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:59 pm

I saw knight of the rising sun at first wen i saw the previews with the ninjas i thought it was about a ninja who drove a trans am but when i saw a talking jumping trans am and a person that isnt a ninja like David Hasselhoff i had 2 c more.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:31 am

The pilot! Old eh? Way back in 82. Mind you, I missed the first half hour! So I was pretty glad to find it on the net to download. I had heard so much for so long about KITT and Michael's first conversation. I felt I missed the best bits! Still, got it now! ;-)
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.

Knight Storm
Rookie

Post by Knight Storm » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:52 am

Mine was "Burial Ground" It had a cool car, thats all it took for me. Anything with cars was a show I'd watch. So obviously when I was younger(though it still holds a place in my heart) was Herbie^-^

TurbomanKnight
FLAG Operative

Post by TurbomanKnight » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:14 am

The first episode I saw was Knight of The Phoenix back in 1995. I remember the part when Devon told Michael to hit KITT with the hammer.
Anti-Ford. 'Nuff Said.

1988 Camaro IROC-Z28
5.7 Tuned Port Injection .040 over
700R4
2.77 posi
3" Exhaust with Headers

Arjun
Operative

Post by Arjun » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:42 am

The first episode that I had seen was either "Topaz" or "A nice, .... town", way back in 1995 on a state-owned broadcast channel. After that, I had forgotten abotu KR because nobody aired it, except when I accidentally discovered it on Star World, where they were airing "Hearts of Stone". I caught it in the middle. The first full episode I had seen was "Give me Liberty...", when it was brought back.

UKKnightRiderFan
Volunteer

Post by UKKnightRiderFan » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:19 am

The first episode I saw was Knight of The Phoenix one Saturday afternoon at my dads as ITV were showing it, and after that my dad had to extend the length of time he had me so I could watch the episodes in full lol

FuzzieDice
KRO Podcaster (retired)

Post by FuzzieDice » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:55 am

I think we saw the pilot first. Whenever new shows came on that were interesting we'd watch. Like A-Team, Airwolf, Star Trek: The Next Generation. We'd be sure to catch the pilots and everything. I really fell for KITT right off the bat. :) After that, there was no way I'd miss a KR episode. Neither would my Dad! Back then he sorta ruled the TV and I watched whatever he happened to have on in the evenings, if it was interesting.

Knightwolf
Volunteer

Post by Knightwolf » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:07 pm

The first episode that I ever saw was Lost Knight, when it first aired on NBC in 1984. I was four years old and my father put me in front of the TV so that I would leave him alone lol : )

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it,
Knightwolf

KARR 2004
Recruit

Post by KARR 2004 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:19 pm

The first episode I remember seeing was "Knight of the Juggernaut," when it aired back in 1985. I remember being shocked when the Juggernaut smashed KITT. I just couldn't believe that such a cool car could be damaged that badly.

KITTfan
FLAG Operative

Post by KITTfan » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:13 pm

The pilot episode was the first episode I saw in 1984.

-KITTfan-

Dave Knight
FLAG Recruit

Post by Dave Knight » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:21 pm

i saw the pilot movie on NBC waaaaaaaay back in good old 1983 that makes me feel older than old :lol:
Michael: "You know, your as much fun as a divorce, which is not a bad idea!"
KITT: "I want custody of ME!"

Knight Rider: The Pilot

kitt.pl
Recruit

Post by kitt.pl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:14 pm

Mine was "The Scent Of Roses" in 1989 on german television RTL.
Second was one week later and i first time recorder :"KILLER KITT"

I was 8 years old.....

But from this time i am big fan.

I have all episodes on VHS!

Best regards!

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:25 pm

I have no idea, I'm afraid although I have a hunch it was Junkyarddog because it's my earliest memory of KR of when I was about 3 or 4 and I remember the white KITT driving around.

Skav
Love boxing? http://www.ringnews24.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cougar
Rookie

Post by Cougar » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:03 pm

The first one I saw was Forget Me Not about 3 years ago on WB.

Knight224
Operative

Post by Knight224 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:52 pm

I think the first one I saw was... Halloween Knight... or the one where KITT has this red stuff on that melts off (can't remember title, sorry) or maybe the one where Bonnie turns against Michael (can't remember that one either, drats and I just saw it on TV too!!!)... it was so long ago I forget! lol. It was sometime during the first time SciFI aired Knight Rider - that I know for sure.
Knight Rider 2day 2morrow 4ever

Leaving the forum May 3, 2006. (Losing internet connection.) Thanks for all the wonderful memories!!! -- Dropped in Feb 18, 2008 to say 'hi'.

Power Beast
Volunteer

Post by Power Beast » Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:48 pm

Power Knight.

Kanezone
Stranger

Post by Kanezone » Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:32 pm

If I remember correctly, I saw "Topaz connection" First. Here in Finland they began to show Knight rider first time in 1986, so it's in that year. I'm positive I saw KR in the 1986 when it was premiered.

KnightRider2000
Operative

Pilot

Post by KnightRider2000 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:11 pm

The pilot episode was the first of mine. Saw it on Sci-Fi when it first came on. I promised myself i'd just watch the first episode. Sadly for my social life i watched amlost every episode the series first run and am still hooked it today.

-KnightRider2000

R.J.1984
Operative

Post by R.J.1984 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:47 pm

8) Believe it or not, the first episode that I ever saw was the pilot for the first season. I remember that because after it went to the first comercial my mom changed the channel because she wanted to see what else was on. She ended up watching 60 minutes. But from then on I was allowed to see the show because mom didn't want me pouting anymore. But I was only able to watch the show for 3 years. And even then I still didn't get to watch every episode. But watching the Dukes made up for it a bit. 8)

Richard
Recruit

Re: the first episode you saw

Post by Richard » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:18 am

The first episode I saw was Knight of The Phoenix back in 1995. I remember the part when Devon told Michael to hit KITT with the hammer. That was really interesting.

I re-watched this episode on tv shows online.
At its best, entertainment is going to be a subjective thing that can't win for everyone, while at worst, a particular game just becomes a random symbol for petty tribal behavior.
-John Carmack

PHOENIXZERO
FLAG Special Ops

Post by PHOENIXZERO » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 am

:shock: You just bumped a nearly five year old topic, I thought those were all locked down. I'm sure there were many more recent topics of a similar nature, actually I know there are. You certainly love advertising that site... Maybe you should just put it in your sig? O_o

Well, since I'm posting here now anyway..... My earliest memories of watching the show are pretty much from the first run of the third season, specifically KITT vs KARR. However, apparently I was into the show from the start, before I was even a year old. At least according to my mother when I asked about it a few days ago. I apparently had a habit of shouting out "Michael Knight", much to the annoyance of my sleeping older brother, heh.
The new and again improved evil's advertisement is currently too long and too badass to display here. But let's just say that with now 50% more evil, this **** is great! :twisted: :skar:

Amir
Operative

Post by Amir » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 am

Give me Liberty or Give me death, a first season episode, though I only watched it around 15 years ago. I was literally hooked within seconds (the car! what a car!) and never looked back.

Knight007
FLAG Assistant

Post by Knight007 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:10 am

for my it was "Trust doesnt Rust" I was completly sold. since then, I am a die hard fan of Knight Rider :kitt: :dash: