Yet more game pics:

Archive for discussions from 2002. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Michael Pajaro
Advisor
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Yet more game pics:

Post by Michael Pajaro » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:35 pm

Gamespot.com has new screen captures of the upcoming videogame as of yesterday:
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/news/0,10870,2878333,00.html

K.I.T.T
FLAG Assistant

Yet more game pics:

Post by K.I.T.T » Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:42 pm

just cant wait to play it now woohooo!!

K.I.T.T

Newcastle knight
Operative

Yet more game pics:

Post by Newcastle knight » Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:32 pm

ive seen some other screenshots of the game somewhere else, the link is on here somewhere, KITT goin head on with Goliath, Goliath didnt look that much bigger than KITT though, and he didnt have the trailer connected.

that one of KITT next to the semi is quite spiffing, lol

scott

Skav
FLAG Operative

Yet more game pics:

Post by Skav » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:45 pm

there is one major thing i don't like about it...the colour of kitt. the shot of him next to the semi, the semi is dead black! but the kitt car is grey...whatsup with that? and you can't really blame it on the daylight when the semi is dead dark black like that and kitt is light grey. its horrible!

Skav

Newcastle knight
Operative

Yet more game pics:

Post by Newcastle knight » Tue Aug 27, 2002 7:53 pm

yeah i know, looks like he has got a crappy mat black paint job !

KITT needs to be super shiny like he is supposed to be. but with shiny things comes reflections, maybe thats why he's not really shiny, coz they would have to programme all that lighting stuff in, i dunno, im no computer game designing expert.

scott

JustinMacri
Rookie

Yet more game pics:

Post by JustinMacri » Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:35 am

I can't get the pictues to blow up i have the AOL TV service and i need help. Can anybody send me the pictues or post them. My E-mail is Macri007@aol.com and i am not happy they pushed it back. I thoght PS2 KR game will be in October 4th, 2002

BlazeFox
Rookie

Yet more game pics:

Post by BlazeFox » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:51 am

You're right, its not hald as shiny as the ones in NFS4.

-BlazeFox

JustinMacri
Rookie

Yet more game pics:

Post by JustinMacri » Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:22 pm

I want to see Pictures of the new game please...

dinknight
Volunteer

Yet more game pics:

Post by dinknight » Thu Aug 29, 2002 12:07 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Newcastle knight:
<STRONG>ive seen some other screenshots of the game somewhere else, the link is on here somewhere, KITT goin head on with Goliath, Goliath didnt look that much bigger than KITT though, and he didnt have the trailer connected.

scott</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's at eurogamer.com

jup
FLAG Operative
antispam: No
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 1982
Location: SD, CA. USA | Web site: http://www.jupircbot.8m.com (jup's KR game project 'ghosts' here)

Yet more game pics:

Post by jup » Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:26 am

Well, if they want to stall the release date for a month in order to fine tune the controls, I say let them do so. Because, if a game controls badly, it usually doesn't matter how good everything else is. Control is a major video game factor.

I've got to wonder if the person who wrote that review was a big fan of KR.

BTW, Justin: I am not sure if anyone here actually pays the membership fee to that site in order to look at those images. Only the "KITT against the Semi" shot is free.

Knight Racer 2000

Yet more game pics:

Post by Knight Racer 2000 » Fri Aug 30, 2002 11:43 am

I think aside from controls a few more things need to be fixed up.Like the dashboard for instance.They should have added more lights to it just what you needmakes kitt look pretty empty.I know the modulater is incorrect.The painjob is greyish more then black.There is something horribly wrong in the front.His scanner looks extra wide and so does the fiberglass that follows it down to the tip of the bumper.The bottom of the bumper has something extra to the bottom that shouldnt belong there.Aside from that i wold have liked to see something about the other abilities like the use of his grappling hook with a target system to lock on to bad guys vehicle along side with the microjam already installed.Besides that is how Goliath was defeated in Golith returns.And what about the oil slick and gas that can shot out from his rear end.great to loose the bad guys if there were any to loose.His monitor was used alot with infrascan and other features so i hope they let us use it as a start menu when on the inside view of kitt.the pods need to be included in the dash view.

Anyone else have any sugestions that will not be in the game but would like to have done anyway?

Centaurus17
FLAG Recruit

Yet more game pics:

Post by Centaurus17 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:22 pm

Gamespot (http://www.videogames.com) has ALOT of KR game videos, but theres only one that you can view without being a gamespot member, and that one DOESNT WORK ON MY MACHINE! [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img] Anyone else have this problem? But i agree, the dash looks empty, and Kitt needs a much shinier finish. Many of the NFS models looked better then this...But lets all hope that when the game comes out all this will be fixed, regardless, im still unbelievably excited about the game... [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]