New knight rider story with picture of new KARR

Archive for discussions from 2004. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

what do you think?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:33 pm

good
50%
bad
50%

Total votes: 2

knightrider2004
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

New knight rider story with picture of new KARR

Post by knightrider2004 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 8:33 pm

I made this KARR picture that goes along with my story here is the picture and the story.I made up this story where this guy John Xander owner of Xander enterprises had a team of scientists working on KARR`s cpu and body who lost there jobs when they had bigger plans for KARR that knight industries had and wilton Knight fired them and xander enterprises lost the contract.5 years later xanders spy finds out where KARR was destroyed and xander sends a team of scientists to salvage whats left of KARR`s parts and bring them back to xander enterprises.Once KARR was reactivated xander makes a deal with KARR that if xander lets him destroy Michael Knight and KITT KARR will do what ever xander tells him to do.With the salvaged parts they were able to recreate the molecular bonded shell.KARR comes back as a yellow Lamborghini,Murcielago with a red scanner.KARR is finnaly ready to leave and scans for KITT`s presence and finds him and the rest of the episode is just head to head confrontations, laserbattles, Super Pursuit Mode fights, and once again the destruction of KARR.What do you think please tell me thanx.I have the picture but I made it on a program and dont know how to post homemade pictures if someone tells me I will post it right away.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

K.A.R.R. Fan
Volunteer

Post by K.A.R.R. Fan » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:28 am

eh.... which picture?

knightrider2004
Operative

Post by knightrider2004 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:29 pm

I have the picture but need to know how to upload pictures from computer.
Michael wouldnt one woman be sufficient?

-K.I.T.T., Trust Doesent Rust

neps
Site Administrator

Post by neps » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:14 pm

Do you have webhosting to where you can upload your image?

The Real Michael Knight
Operative
Location: Championing the cause of the innocent, the helpess, the powerless

Post by The Real Michael Knight » Tue Feb 10, 2004 6:44 pm

John? Shouldn't you change his first name since people may confuse him with John Stanton.

aussieknight
FLAG Recruit

Post by aussieknight » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:58 pm

Why not have someone with a metal detector find KARR's CPU "Black Box" (which we see flashing at the end of KvK) in the old river bed, and after seeing the Knight Industries symbol on it, he takes it to a mate who worked there but was fired for whatever reason. If this guy, after doing some subtle research and perhaps even firing KARR up with some modifications to his PC, sneaks into the new Knight Industries factory and installs the CPU into the latest prototype vehicle (of course all the plugs fit. Industry standards and all) KARR in his new body then proceeds to run amok. Simple really. Only KITT can save the day! Naturally. Who else? The General Lee? Nup! Herbie? Well, maybe....
;-) :kittspin:
"What do you mean, 'get'? You ARE in big trouble." -KITT, Not a Drop to Drink.