Need Help with Game - SPOILERS ALERT

Archive for discussions from 2003. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

Fozziebear
Volunteer
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

Post by Fozziebear » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:10 am

Spoilers

There should be enough. I need some help for all those who had already beaten the game. I am stuck in the mission called "The Bad Son" where you have to jump to the heli pad. That's not my problem. My problem is after going back and forth between two factory. I have to get to this window from the ground up. There are containers with cracks between them that the tires stuck in between. In addition, the highest container has only one container up top without any space to land the car and into the window.

Please help.

Ghost Rider LSOV
Rookie

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:56 am

I think that was posted before. But you have to tell me which window.
You probably don't mean the one with the bars, since you have to go from the roof there. You probably mean the one after KITT says 'there is a single individual above us'.
There are some boxes lined up in front of it, you just get on them, run and TB. No need to get to the highest one. You just need space to drive.

Fozziebear
Volunteer

Post by Fozziebear » Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:03 pm

I kept hitting the last container which is 2 boxes high blocking me from jumping high enough to pass the highest container and into the window.

So, justjump on the first set of boxes and the run? But there is a large crack of space betwen the first set and the second set of boxes. I have try like 30 mins before I give up.

Please help.

Sonicfreak
Recruit

Post by Sonicfreak » Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:13 am

You have to jump on the highest containers. Then make sure that KITT faces the right window. From here it's easy. Just turboboost through the window and that's the end of the mission.

Ghost Rider LSOV
Rookie

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:32 am

Well...if you still can't make it, I will post pics of how to pass it. The only problem is it takes time for me to upload them (56k ) [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Knight Racer
FLAG Special Ops

Post by Knight Racer » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:28 am

If anyone is intrested in that level exists the very best turbo of all time even better then the tv series.On the same level as we are discussing right now,one of the targets are in a fenced up part of the factory.Its the second to last target of the level.Just before the final target where kitt says theres someone just above us.Well theres 2 ways to get to this target one is to get on one of the roof tops by pressing enter right after you hear kitt say the message.While on the rooftop someone said you have to blast through the building wall with the bars to get to the side of the building of the last target indicated and then go on the 3 or 4 containers to jump over the fence and get tot he second to last target.Well heres the second fun way.On the top of the builiding you speed up as fast as possible then hit turbo,eventually you can hit the container all the way to the side of the wall of that part of the city of that part of the warehouse district.if you can manage to turbo that far without hitting the ground or container before the wall and going just over the container you just turbo'd about 75' feet from the top of the rooftop to the bottom and it must be at least a 80 foot long jump.Thats why I say its the worlds greatest turbo boost.Don't you just love finding other ways to bet levels.

I wanna start taking pictures of the gam but using the print screen button wont work.Its as if all the buttons except for the ones in the game are locked out.I tried using caps lock and the keyboard light wont even go on.Any other sufggestiosn would be well appreciated.

I also found a glitch in that level.When you go underground of the building after kitt says theres a guy above us,immediatly go to super pursuit mode and speed through the underground tunnel and keep to the far left wall while doing so,the tunnel ground eventualy curves and the speed you are going at will allow you to jump right over the containers WITHOUT turbo boosting.But if you keep to the highest speed you can you go over the boxes and throught the ceiling of the building like its not even theres and end up right outside the building about 2 inches away fromt he mountain.Which is pretty cramped i'll tell you that.

I wish this game had a 2 player mode where we can play over modems and use different vehicels to race around any level we choose.

Fozziebear
Volunteer

Post by Fozziebear » Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:38 am

Use Hypersnap dx. It will be great if you take some screenshots and upload them.

HiTMaN

Ghost Rider LSOV
Rookie

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » Sat Nov 23, 2002 6:26 am

I had problems with hypersnap (maybe something with settings) but Snagit worked just fine. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Fozziebear
Volunteer

Post by Fozziebear » Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:15 am

So, are u gonna post something?

Ghost Rider LSOV
Rookie

Post by Ghost Rider LSOV » Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:38 am

I already have in a previous thread. http://www.knightrideronline.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000998

And posted some others in the yahoo group that was made for the game.

PD2789
Stranger

PS2 Knight Rider Help (possible spoiler)

Post by PD2789 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:27 am

Hi Guys

Can anyone help? I am stuck on Bad Son. How do I get to the Helipad to microjam the helicopter?

Any help appreciated.

Thank you

PD

Sith
FLAG Assistant

PS2 Knight Rider Help (possible spoiler)

Post by Sith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:24 am

There are some crates in the complex. Turbo boost onto them, and then onto the roofs, over to the chopper. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Muerz
Stranger

Help with game needed--Potential Spoilers within

Post by Muerz » Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:21 pm

Please help me, I'm stuck right now in the Camrea Obscura II level of the PC version. I scanned two buildings but I'm not able to scan the third one with computer in it. How can I scan it???

Muerz

[ November 26, 2002: Message edited by: knightimmortal ]

KI2000
Rookie

Post by KI2000 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:35 pm

erm ... are you sure that it's camera obscura 2?
That's the level where you have to stop the fleeing car.

Muerz
Stranger

Post by Muerz » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:52 pm

Maybe partII of that level or the next one perhaps? Don't know exactly but I think it is camera obscura II. Getting inside of the factory facility is done by jumping on a container and then over a wall. Opposite the factory complex is a large parking. Can't give you more description...

Muerz

Skav
FLAG Operative

Post by Skav » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:06 pm

hmmm..maybe someone can help me then since i hope the PC version should be teh same as the PS2.

after you micro jam the helicopter(Chopper) and garthe escapes, you have to scan two buildings behind a brick wall along a street. this is also when the SPM is first installed by Bonnie.

how do you get over the wall to scan the two buildings for garthe? i know there must be roughly two buildings cos i saw the green flashing grids surrounding them over the wall.

Skav

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:08 pm

I answered this one in my other post.

Its the Micro Jam you need to take out.

Read through my post to the end mate. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Muerz
Stranger

Post by Muerz » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:15 pm

I believe you got me wrong on this. It has nothing to do with Garth, Karr or choppers, it's only the third level or so...
The ifrst building to scan is on the main street approx at the other side of the parking... then further on to the end of the factory complex scan the 2nd... then return to the other end of the factory compley jump over wall to scan a computer on top of a building...

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:21 pm

Skav,
answered that in my post. LOL [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Sith
FLAG Assistant

Post by Sith » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:24 pm

Muerz, this IS the level where there is a computer in a building, with red security cameras outside? And KITT says he needs to take out the defenses to download? Correct? If so, its in my post mate. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

pdennis93
FLAG Recruit

a wierd "Trick" i found in a mission

Post by pdennis93 » Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:10 am

i forget the name of the mission, but its the one where you have to scan all the buildings and then scan the computer that sets off a self-destruct alarm

anyway, i got kind of frustrated with this level cause i couldnt figure out how to get out of the compound in the alotted time, so i searched around for the Exit BEFORE i scanned the last computer, well when i found it, i went through it, to make sure it was the right one ,anyway, i then went back and scanned that last computer, and right as i did it, it said "mission successful" Woops :)