A Knight with the Viper?

Archive for discussions from 2005. Please post new discussions in the appropriate forum.

Moderators: neps, Matthew, Michael Pajaro

KITTvsKARR
Operative
What year did the original Knight Rider start: 0

A Knight with the Viper?

Post by KITTvsKARR » Sat Jan 25, 2003 5:37 pm

Anyone know what ever happend to the story "A Knight With the Viper" I remember reading it years ago.. and when I was reading it, the author was still writing it.. so it only went to chapter 8, and was to be continued.. and now I found my copy of it.. but want to see how it ends.. anyone know where it is if it is still around? Thanks.
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:12 pm

The writer has since gone off line, and nobody has a full copy of the completed fic. It's one of those old internet treasures that is quickly disappearing.

KI

KITTvsKARR
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:17 pm

Damn, because when I was readin them, I printed off soul survivor(..only about half a ream long.. lol..), Rusted Trust(, now thats a good one), and A knight with the Viper... and I'm a complete idiot.. I jsut looked and I confused them.. I have the whole one of Knight with the Viper.. but only chapter 8 of Rusted Trust... anyone know of that one? Thanks!
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:19 pm

Same thing with that one. It was one of the first fan fic stories on the net, but it has become a victim of time, it seems.

KI

CK
Operative

Post by CK » Sun Jan 26, 2003 4:23 pm

Rusted Trust? Anything to do with Karr? Can I get a quick summary of that? And how many other fics did I miss over the years....... :cry:

Cheri

KITTvsKARR
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR » Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:23 pm

From what I remember.. its been a few years since I've read.. I should really read it again.. but it starts off like the pilot did.. but with Wilton and Devon testing KARR on a obstical course in front of the worlds highest officials to "show off" his creation.. and it performed flawlessly until... dun dun dun... they had a mechanical child run out into the road infront of him.. Devon told the people taht in this event he would steer around the child.. well.. he got closer and slammed right into the child.. and practically gave Wilton a heart attack.. when KARR came back, they asked why.. he said cause it wouldn't have hurt him.. thats how they knew they made a mistake.. anyway.. they put him in storage to make KITT.. then the series went on and then they closed down the foundation.. yada yada.. and then 6 months after the foundation was shut down, the guy that turned KARR off stole his CPU from the vault and re-created him into a umm.. I think a '96 White T/A with the molucular bonded shell.. since it was on KARR's CPU.. anyway.. they needed to reactivate KITT and Michael to stop him.. and I think that was where it was "to be continued" Thats why I want to see it finished.. I'm intrigued.
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

Moof
Stranger

Post by Moof » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:02 pm

If anyone has a copy of knoight with a viper please emailk me. juggalo4@swbell.net

KITTvsKARR
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR » Mon Sep 29, 2003 3:17 pm

As I said before, I DO have the complete "A Knight with the Viper" on hard copy as well as "Soul Survivor", and up through chapter 8 of "Rusted Trust" still want to find the ending to that one... but I will e-mail you as well.
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

Moof
Stranger

Post by Moof » Mon Sep 29, 2003 11:39 pm

Great i would really appreciate that. I look forward to your email. Thank you in advance

Uprime
Stranger

Post by Uprime » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:53 pm

KITTvsKARR
I am new at this, but I love fanfics, you think you could email me all those ? Here is my email address <gradelock21@hotmail.com>
thanks
Uprime

KITTvsKARR
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:11 am

Ok, yeah, I feel really bad, I promised the other guy that I would give him them, and this semester has been really nuts and I forgot all about it.. but I have a few days till my last final, so I should be able to scan them and get them up oand running.. if nothing else I might put them on my site for everyone to view.
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

knightimmortal
FLAG Special Ops

Post by knightimmortal » Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:29 am

I would highly advise against putting it up on a site for everyone to view, especially Soul Survivor, but applying to the rest as well. It would be a bit of a violation of the author's rights, unless you ask them for permission. As for Soul Survivor, it is still available on the internet.

KI

KITTvsKARR
Operative

Post by KITTvsKARR » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:45 am

Ok, I have the screen names of the three authors.. I am going to try to find them (wish me luck) and see if I can get permission... because jsut sharing them would technically be a violation too....
-Geno
1985 Blue Camaro
1985 Brown Firebird
1988 Blue Formula
2002 Black Trans Am WS6

tharpdevenport
Operative

Post by tharpdevenport » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:14 am

I know it's an old thread, but was there any luck?
And when things appeared to get better, they got worse, and everyday was a day to cry.

KARR_Lover
Recruit

Post by KARR_Lover » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:42 am

Well, I could try my hand at writing some Knight Rider Fanfictions if you guys would like. I just need to get refreshhed on my Knight Rider lore though.

knytrydr
Volunteer

Post by knytrydr » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:45 am

Hey there!

I am the author of "A Knight with the Viper." The stort can be found in the depths of a website i haven't touched in 5 years. :oops:

http://www.angelfire.com/blues/Bluesman ... ction.html

I was never really happy with the ending. I would love some comments on it. Maybe I can redo it and come out with "Special Edition."

I mean...look what that did for Star Wars! :lol:
enjoy! 8)
The greatest thing about the computer is its availability to the masses.
The worst thing about the computer is that any idiot can get one.